Partial view of McGregor's crazy new tat (pic)

I guess he's getting his whole chest filled in. That shit is either gonna look amazing or amazingly stupid. 

lol they gave this guy wayyyyyyyyyy too much money.. I'm not going to be shocked if he comes back a different fighter.

WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U -

lol they gave this guy wayyyyyyyyyy too much money.. I'm not going to be shocked if he comes back a different fighter.

He's a little bit crazy, but he is hungrier than ever. Phone Post 3.0

I was convinced he trolled us but seems to be real... Trolled me even worse haha

Great fighter Phone Post 3.0

Ha Phone Post 3.0

he aint gonna change. If tattoos, suits and pocket watches is how he burns through the first real paychecks he has made, he is going to be fighting hungry for a while, and good, because his style is fucking awesome!

He might be aiming for the most ridiculous tattoo in MMA.

If that's the case, i applaud his conviction.

WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U - 

"They shoulda never gave you niggas money!!"

He looks like a hipster ER Nurse, who's wearing a dashiki underneath his scrubs.

If he ain't fighting, who gives a fuck. Phone Post 3.0

He looks like that viking from the show vikings, but with deal with it glasses on Phone Post 3.0

Deer god, its real... Phone Post 3.0

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - He looks like that viking from the show vikings, but with deal with it glasses on Phone Post 3.0
Main character is a Conor McGregor / Jax Teller mix Phone Post 3.0

He is indeed a hideous man Phone Post 3.0

I might be wrong, but the fame and attention he is receiving seems to be going to his head. I heard he lives in L.A now? Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - I might be wrong, but the fame and attention he is receiving seems to be going to his head. I heard he lives in L.A now? Phone Post 3.0

This. The guy has had 2 fights in the UFC and everyone is fawning over him like he's a world champ.

Conor, can't wait to see u back in the cage! Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - I might be wrong, but the fame and attention he is receiving seems to be going to his head. I heard he lives in L.A now? Phone Post 3.0
Lol he lives in LA by himself, doing nothing but rehab and training. Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - I might be wrong, but the fame and attention he is receiving seems to be going to his head. I heard he lives in L.A now? Phone Post 3.0

He is there because of rehabilitation after knee surgery, i'm not sure if he moved there full time.

Smelling like money, pussy and tattoo ointment