Pass the word please!!

Somehow someone got on wikipedia and added to my profile that I had been acquited of murdering two gang members in 2004.

For the record I have never murdered anyone and think who ever put that statement in there has some serious issues!

So if you see anyone talking about me being a killer please set them straight!!! I really appreciate it!!

ttt

If you hear anyone talking about me killing gang members, feel free to not correct them!

By saying, "set them straight", you wouldnt be asking us to kill them would you?

j/k

well I say we go and actually kill 2 people and make that shit true son....

What's the big deal? You were acquitted and they probably had it coming anyway. Did you throw them on their heads?

xakx - who are you?

what?

OJ was acquitted... he didn't do it either.

j/k

Seriously do we really want to be mocking Tim Boetsch?

Birdman3015 - Seriously do we really want to be mocking Tim Boetsch?

HELL NO! That dude will kill you until you are dead... and then get away with it.

HAHA Funny stuff!!

Did you really go to Lock Haven? i had a good buddy go there, graduated in '05 i think, spent a few nights up there, good times.

I was a Tim Boetsch fan before....but now that I hear that he is a crimefighter in his spare time....I'm driving the bandwagon!

WAR Boetsch!  MMA fighter by day and vigilante by night!

I aint sayin nothing...after seeing what he did to Okie Heath. My okie ass is keepin quiet

For the record I have never murdered anyone and think who ever put that statement in there has some serious issues!

So you are still denying it?

j/k

DonFrye_Fan -  By saying, "set them straight", you wouldnt be asking us to kill them would you?

j/k

ummmmmm........no, of course not...... ;)

TheMorg826 - Did you really go to Lock Haven? i had a good buddy go there, graduated in '05 i think, spent a few nights up there, good times.

Yes I did go to the Haven. I graduated in '04 With a degree in criminal justice.

Hey Tim, you should post here more often, you have a lot of fans on the UG!

Even more now that we know you exterminate gang bangers!

Get the word out that Tim is looking to kill the scumbags who lied about him.