Pass the word please!!

Cool from you to drop by.

Congratulations on the fight, it was great.

This is a horrible misunderstanding. Tim Boetsch is NOT a murderer! Manslughter and murder are 2 different things.

(voiceover) In a world gone bad...

Posty Magee - This is a horrible misunderstanding. Tim Boetsch is NOT a murderer! Manslughter and murder are 2 different things.

Justice and vengeance are two different things as well.

Not saying that killing two gang members is ok.

But I understand.

Tim, you should just roll with it. You can't buy that kind of street rep. I'm thinking we bump it to 20 gang members. And that you were sent by God to rid the streets of evil.

Boetsch - 
TheMorg826 - Did you really go to Lock Haven? i had a good buddy go there, graduated in '05 i think, spent a few nights up there, good times.

Yes I did go to the Haven. I graduated in '04 With a degree in criminal justice.

THAT'S CALLED CORPORATE THUGGERY!! YOU ARE SO DIABOLICAL!!

oh yeah, please don't kill me too.

Perhaps they were using Wikipedia "lingo"

Gang Members = Sparring partners

Kill = Render completely lifeless

lol, you know that was an OGer. people here have alot of time on their hands

Two wrongs don`t make it right,but two wrongs makes it even.

So Tim, are you a Hitman like that dude in the movie The Professional?? You sir are a stud..

the fuckin Barbarian..

your TKO of David Heath is a beating for the ages

looked awesome in your fight last saturday too

congrats on the W

thanks for stoppin by

TTT for the barbarian!!! modern day paul kersey.

j/k tim. thanks for coming on the show yesterday.

gg

Crips or Bloods?

Posty Magee - This is a horrible misunderstanding. Tim Boetsch is NOT a murderer! Manslughter and murder are 2 different things.

i like your style.

TTT 4 the BARBARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome fighter :)

Tim! Whats up Killer?

Tim,

Create an account on Wikipedia, add your own page to your watchlist and the program will notify you if any changes occur.

While you're in there, put something humorous on Keith Jardine's page, will ya?