Passenger Claims He Poisoned Everyone on Flight

Passenger Claims He Poisoned Everyone on Board a NJ Bound Flight

AP is reporting that the FBI is meeting United Airlines Flight 116 from Tokyo to Newark after a passenger stood up and claimed he poisoned everyone on board. The flight is scheduled to land at 2pm.

Edit: other reports say the flight is coming from Hong Kong. Officials believe the man is emotionally disturbed and there was no evidence that passengers were poisoned.

Read more at ap.com.

What is his name here? Phone Post

I read a Zombie book that started like this. Infection was carried on the plane. Everyone was infected. The CDC tried to "scrub" the plane by making it "catch on fire during landing" Virus still escaped into emergency first responders.

Get ready for Z-Day....

Pic of the passenger:

KidJustice -

I read a Zombie book that started like this. Infection was carried on the plane. Everyone was infected. The CDC tried to "scrub" the plane by making it "catch on fire during landing" Virus still escaped into emergency first responders.

Get ready for Z-Day....

Oh fuck... Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias - This is why I always say "no thank you" when fellow passengers offer to place a few drops of an unknown liquid in my food. Phone Post
Haha!! No kidding. Phone Post 3.0

It wasn't the Army of the Twelve Monkeys! Phone Post

I've poisoned an entire plane before with farts.

I knew it!! Pee pee in coke starts the zombiepocylypse Phone Post 3.0

microbiologynerd - I knew it!! Pee pee in coke starts the zombiepocylypse Phone Post 3.0

Tragedy always starts with just a simple joke... Phone Post