Passing someone who's walking slightly slower..

Than you, the most awkward thing ever? I hate it.

If the act of it isn't the most awkward then brushing them with my cack sure seals the deal.

Yeah. One of the few times in life where I feel guilty for not being so old

lol so true

I don't always do that, but when I do I try to brush by closely and let out an annoyed exhale so there's no mistaking my disgust

It's the worst when it's only by like a 1/4 pace, but I still NEED to pass. Takes a good 12 steps to get them out of peripheral view. And they start to speed up so then you on turn HAVE speed up.

good times.

MDubya - It's the worst when it's only by like a 1/4 pace, but I still NEED to pass. Takes a good 12 steps to get them out of peripheral view. And they start to speed up so then you on turn HAVE speed up.

good times.
This is what I'm talking about, that and Asian people. Asians, I'm my city at least do not know how to walk properly on a sidewalk, or through walk ways

Being stuck walking behind slow people suuuuucks.

MDubya - It's the worst when it's only by like a 1/4 pace, but I still NEED to pass. Takes a good 12 steps to get them out of peripheral view. And they start to speed up so then you on turn HAVE speed up.

good times.
This, why the fuck do they always speed up

Fuck 'em, they had their time.

Get with the program, or get the fuck out of the way.

If a motherfucker in Walmart tries to speed up as I power walk past them, it will turn into this real quick 

OP's Mom refusing to leave is more awkward.

3 or 4 people walking slightly slower than you across and you look for a chance to pass...then have to speak up excuse me!

Thread of the year, imo.

How about when it's two huge fat women with ILS at work and you have to press yourself against the wall as you slide by

John Travoltage - Than you, the most awkward thing ever? I hate it.

Saying goodbye to someone and then proceeding to walk in the same direction. That's more awkward.

I hate "walking buddies"!!

BMF12 -
John Travoltage - Than you, the most awkward thing ever? I hate it.

Saying goodbye to someone and then proceeding to walk in the same direction. That's more awkward.

Lol. That is the worst. 

One thing I've considered doing is tapping the person on one shoulder, and then pass the on the other side as they slow down to turn around. 

At the airport why are there people who go walking on the wrong side?