Passive Jay’s Fart Curtains Reborn

Too much free stuff going on here even for PJ.

You guys should start charging for space, then donate the money to PJ, then be big mad when he does something stupid with it.

1 Like

Give us some Vulva Notes and you could probably make top 15

1 Like

I’m have to do another one, especially with the new, upgraded OG format, I will need a free day to gather the notes and a good thread to report on for it to be good.

4 Likes

In

For farts and fun

1 Like

How about this, I promise that within the next few months I’ll do one. It has to be a day that I’m not working and there needs to be a thread that’s on fire because Vulva Notes both break down a long, fun thread that I can’t stop reading, even when I’m out shopping, putting a gazebo together, and doing other random shit throughout the day. The notes describe the thread along with all the stupid, random shit I do while reading it. I’m talking about stupid shit you do during the day that nobody talks or even cares about. When you put the two together along with a timeline, there’s a chance at striking gold. Maybe I’ll do a thread detailing the first time I try shrooms.

So keep an eye out for a Vulva Note in the next few months :wink:

4 Likes

Please tell me Jay lost mod status.

2 Likes

He lost Mod Status, but gained immortality.

The Legend of Fart Curtains will live on forever.

6 Likes

@Passive_Jay

1 Like

clicking on link, it appears he is still a mod.

1 Like

I think that was just bullshit. A feel good gesture by the management. They made him and RdotC mod colors, but they have no juice to do anything. Kind of like giving Kevin Barbers a business account.

5 Likes

They pity the simpleminded.

2 Likes

7 Likes

ouch

2 Likes

No blame in his statement. That’s surprising.

1 Like

he has powers to freeze and possibly ban. i think He froze d241, which was almost immediately reversed by another mod.

I’m pretty sure both PJ and Ryan could only freeze threads.

Why should they even be able to do that? They are both despicable people.

2 Likes

rik mayall bottom GIF

2 Likes

i thought the gfm scam was obvious. that’s why he got a lot of flak back then from ogers. i didn’t think it was a secret?

:panda_face::panda_face::panda_face: