Passive Jay’s Fart Curtains Reborn

I remember when he took that money, thousands of OG dollars and talked about it like it was no big thang…small amounts of pocket change…

“Oh, my other Gofundme from non-OG revenue? That was not even much at all. Something like $800. Hey fuck you, OG!”

2 Likes

Lol

One of my favorite things ever is when Trav criticized him, Jay responded with “I thought we were friends”

That was a tiny, truly sad snapshot into his life.

1 Like

yeah when even your family can’t stand you that’s a real red flag that you (PJ) might be a shitty person.

This is why that dude living in his car gives PJ vibes, because your family loves you and they are usually the last to give up hope… but when they do it’s often because you just have a bad character.

3 Likes

You forgot about “check out my cool tattoos”, although I guess that might fit into number 1.

1 Like

Those who know, know.

6 Likes
  1. Hey guys, here is a picture of me with a blank look on my face with one of my dogs. Totally off subject, but whatever, here I am, it’s all about me now.

This always struck a nerve with me, and the “I didn’t start it, I have never started a gofundme” like it was all totally out of his hands, and forced on him.

4 Likes
  1. Goes into thread about playing music and tells you how bitchin he is at bass on the song you’re talking about…on Rocksmith.

Can you play it without Rocksmith?

Oh No Way he he

4 Likes

Fallen-Jay.gif

2 Likes

lol. That was his explanation when he got outed for all his egregious behavior that made even his diehard-loyals turn on him.

Not “Maybe I shouldn’t have done that shit.”, but “I only told them about that stuff because I thought we were friends!”

What is shared in the Discord, stays in the Discord! lol. Is that a thing? Some type of code of dishonor?

2 Likes

His real fuckup was being contrite about it to someone who works with animals for a living. Once that person went rouge and decided fuck you l’m making a thread destroying your ass. The rest of us kind of just went… yeah fuck it let’s make fun of the rest of his goofy shit as well. It wasn’t pre meditated😂 Then the next thing you know people are talking about his wife’s asshole and how they gave him money fir Vegas and hilarity ensued.

3 Likes
  1. Hey guys, here is a picture of me with a blank look on my face with one of my dogs. Totally off subject, but whatever, here I am, it’s all about me now.

2. Hey guys, let me tell you about this situation that happened to me, and none of it was my fault in any way, but I am totally getting the short end of it.

3 Likes

Don’t even get me started…

7 Likes

He’s exactly like a teacher.

3 Likes

Believe it or not for me it was seeing the others react. Two ppl dropped from discord because they were at their wits end with jay. I found out later only one dropped over Jay. All of his Jayisms started out small and overtime it was death by 1000 paper cuts. It was actually mentally draining over time talking to him almost daily about his problems. It drained all of us. I had previously had a fallout with him and we agreed to let it go and never talk about it so I will not talk about it now. Then the cat happened. I Blame Jay for the animal abuse because he was VERY Thoroughly informed of the cat being in danger. And he took no action. The guy has no accountability and never blames himself for anything. I figured he would be back here by now. He has no shame for anything.

5 Likes

Did he start/create the group? Maybe he saw himself as the shotcaller so nobody would dare step to him, lol.

To translate for the urban types, he “showed his ass”, then got “put on blast.” Now he’s “in the wind”.

4 Likes

No.

Nope. It was cool with just a few dudes from here bullshitting. Couple musicians to talk music gear and stuff with, couple other dudes from different corners of the world. Pandemic bar talk basically. I got invited a few months earlier and there was already like 7 or 8 people…

…. then someone posted the link on his podcast thread if anyone else wanted to join since we were having fun. It was innocent enough…

He apparently thought the thing was all about his show I guess or just thought we were all his new besties so started life trolling repeatedly until I kind of ended up doing the thing where I go all apeshit on people the way I do on here sometimes… a few times….

Then Spliff bailed so I got pissed and made my final diagnosis that he was a life troll who can’t help but troll people by his very existence…so then me Dajuicer and Dos posted pictures of buttholes rapid fire over and over until he left the Discord… it was rad…

Then Spliff went all Six Nine

6 Likes

@Forrest_Spliffn should really just make the thread already. Like call it how I started an internet troll gang or some shit :joy: the fart curtains were just one aspect of this Trainwreck.

5 Likes

Do you guys have cut and paste paragraphs yet? It’s got to be tiring having to explain the same thing over and over.

I don’t know that people like jay can be given the credit of trolling. It’s just a person who’s oblivious to their own ridiculousness. Trolling is intentionally irritating others, not just being irritating by nature. People like Jay can be funnier than people trolling, but a legit shitty person gets old at some point. When I worked shit jobs as a kid I always had run ins with those types of coworkers.

5 Likes