Passive Jays next purchase?

http://www.standardmadness.com/star-wars-scout-walker-command-tower-circa-1983/

I would like to see you riding the speeder bike with your wookie costume on. Phone Post 3.0

that would look great in my backyard!

Passive Jay - 

that would look great in my backyard!

I have to agree. Once it's in there maybe fly your drone and post a few pics.

That's actually pretty cool, do it jay then post shirtless pics whilst in it. I kid I kid Phone Post 3.0

I'd be willing to chip $10 in if only to see a video of the rabbi in his wookie suit riding the speeder bike. Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - I'd be willing to chip $10 in if only to see a video of the rabbi in his wookie suit riding the speeder bike. Phone Post 3.0

No thank you! I ended up getting a fair amount of grief from people paying for half the wookie suit for me. 

But if by chance I found one for cheap I would buy it in a heartbeat. I would record some wookie videos with it and than donate it to kids center or something.

lawrenceofidaho -

The command center had sound effects and blinking lights. These ones actually still work, provided someone replaces the batteries.

I wish I had this stuff when I was a kid. They are not cheap. Seen them online going for $1000+ Phone Post 3.0

Passive Jay -
QuinTheEskimo - I'd be willing to chip $10 in if only to see a video of the rabbi in his wookie suit riding the speeder bike. Phone Post 3.0

No thank you! I ended up getting a fair amount of grief from people paying for half the wookie suit for me. 

But if by chance I found one for cheap I would buy it in a heartbeat. I would record some wookie videos with it and than donate it to kids center or something.

Fuck the haters. I'm good for $15 Phone Post 3.0

Sub because that's fucking cool Phone Post 3.0

Jay, an I borrow the wookie suit for the Star Wars Premiere in Dec? I will send you a deposit and shit.

Fighting - Jay, an I borrow the wookie suit for the Star Wars Premiere in Dec? I will send you a deposit and shit.

lol if you were actually in the detroit area I would not have a problem with it.

Passive Jay - 
Fighting - Jay, an I borrow the wookie suit for the Star Wars Premiere in Dec? I will send you a deposit and shit.

lol if you were actually in the detroit area I would not have a problem with it.

Cleveland area?

Passive Jay -

WEAR THE WOOKIE SUIT I BOUGHT YOU WOOKIE! Phone Post 3.0

The god's honest truth is I will be crying during he film./ I don't want people to see me cry, bro. Have you no heart?

Fighting - 
Passive Jay - 

Cleveland area?

lol, if you want to drive from cleveland to borrow my wookie suit who am i to say no?

Steven McTowelie - 
Passive Jay -

If I remember (and can talk my girlfriend into recording it without laughing) I am going to record something tomorrow

Passive Jay - 
Fighting - 
Passive Jay - 

Cleveland area?

lol, if you want to drive from cleveland to borrow my wookie suit who am i to say no?

FUCK YES! A MEETING WITH JAY AND TO BORROW THE SUITE! I will hold you to that bro. :) Thank you!

Passive Jay -
Steven McTowelie - 
Passive Jay -

If I remember (and can talk my girlfriend into recording it without laughing) I am going to record something tomorrow

Imagine using that thing in your backyard as your drone launch/command station.

Flying your drone from that thing in your Wookie suit with gf filming equals GOLD! Phone Post 3.0

Fighting -
Passive Jay - 
Fighting - 
Passive Jay - 

Cleveland area?

FUCK YES! A MEETING WITH JAY AND TO BORROW THE SUITE! I will hold you to that bro. :) Thank you!
Zuffa make it happen Phone Post 3.0