Pastor interviewed about expenses, Fails miserably

I don't expect you'll watch it in it's entirety, but whatever you watch will be funny. This sleezebag cracks me up!

I've seen that on here before. One of the most unintentionally hilarious things I've ever seen. How do people attend these churches, and pay to do it?

10% of your take home to jesus. “Tithe” or some such bullshit.

Besides the total bullshit religous shit this fat ass preaches, God never told him to cut them nails?

And it appers he is now "The Apostle" and still spewing the bullshit. 

For later

Donkey Hotee -

Holy shit LOL

That dude is exactly like long-con don, with one obvious exception.  And I’m sure everyone knows what I’m talking about here....

thats right, his temperament!  That dude knows how to keep his composure!

You seem a bit too excited about that post... you might want to adjust your dosages 

Pure Gold.

Thank you for making my morning better OP.

Donkey Hotee -

Holy shit LOL

That dude is exactly like long-con don, with one obvious exception.  And I’m sure everyone knows what I’m talking about here....

TDS right here 

Great example of don't hate the player,  hate the game

He better hope the atheists are right 

Donkey Hotee - 

Holy shit LOL

LMFAO! Trump lives in your head 24/7. No matter what you see, hear, read or comprehend, you see Trump.

You do realize that, right?

Disgusting they would grill a holy man like that.

As a preacher, as a pastor myself, this is reprehensible. No excuse, no explanation, nothing to say except unacceptable. If I can, please understand that most of us - MOST OF US - Do nothing of the sort. We account for every dime.

PreachinJosh -

As a preacher, as a pastor myself, this is reprehensible. No excuse, no explanation, nothing to say except unacceptable. If I can, please understand that most of us - MOST OF US - Do nothing of the sort. We account for every dime.

You posted this from your 8000 sq ft residential center, didn’t you?

Disgusting

Bad Monkey -
PreachinJosh -

You posted this from your 8000 sq ft residential center, didn’t you?

Its a lease to own.  Weren't you listening? 

I watched the whole thing.  His lawyer is a fag too

I watched the entire thing. This motherfucker should be executed on live TV. Does anyone know what the outcome of this was? I guess hes not in jail if he put out that youtube video above. Disgusting is right.