Pat Barry fought back from bankruptcy

61hzwu

7 Likes

That’s… Not cool at all

I hope you realize the shitstorm of pedos and trolls about to come after you lol.

2 Likes

Oh lord I can’t even take you guys seriously. Cheddar, if you weren’t a voluntary exagerator, maybe you’d have some clout. Rose’s own word say they were dating when she was 18.

“Rose: I first walked into Duke’s gym I was like – I think I was 14, and then I left ’cause of ’cause I had other obligations and like stopped training for a while but I was still doing other sports and stuff. And I came back when I was like 17.”

“We were apparently together a lot longer than I was aware of,” Namajunas says with a laugh. “It took him a while to chip away at my cold heart, but he did.”

So, did Pat meet her when she was 14 or 17? I mean, at least look into things and get a somewhat straight story before you go on telling your own lies Sheesh.

1 Like

See how easy that was? And I don’t even give a shit about this :joy:

1 Like

Lol ^^

An actual concerning case in my opinion is Antonina Shevchenko and her longtime coach Pavel Fedotov.

Antonina joined Pavel’s gym due to her mom strictly to be coached by him.

Antonina
Antonina began her martial arts training when she was seven years old with her younger sister, Valentina, and started fighting as a professional at the age of 14. Now 36 years old, martial arts have been Antonina’s primary focus her whole life.
Source: Fight or flight: the Antonina Shevchenko story - Skies Mag

They get a little hate, but nothing compared to the shit in this thread.

For one you’re an absolute moron and I mean in all ways and actions on this site, you show yourself as being a complete unknowing asshole. For two fuck you n your lame trolling.

Dude you don’t have a fucking clue about their personal relationship no more than any other cheeto fingered idiot on here does, well aside from those who know him personally.

Fuck ask Big Red S and if he confirms what you’re seeming to wish to be true it won’t mean much considering their history. If you don’t know who I’m talking about then you should really shut your fucking mouth about this topic but there I gave you someone who might personally know you can go ask. Figure out who the fuck it is or eat a bag o dicks. I hope you choke on one. This is a way serious accusation to just being throwing around like t
It’s KS talking about steak n chicken got him his physique. This is serious shit.

1 Like

I’m already hated here

You done with your tantrum yet?

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

4 Likes

I spoke to Little Purple P and he says @Cheddar_Man is spot on.

Now what?

3 Likes

Rose? Never heard that before. Please elaborate my confusing caucasian comrade

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

HypeOrDie

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Looks like she was friends with actor Jessie Eisinberg in that picture