Pat Barry fought back from bankruptcy

Its like Mike Tyson and Cus Damato. If Cus wasnt actually a good coach, and started molesting Mike.

9 Likes

LOL - that broke me weak.

This is soo true. Lmfao

Same 3-5 dumb fucks over and over.

Dude we get it.

3 Likes

Lol I was coming here to say that but you beat me to it

haha goddammit you asshole

And he was raped

And itā€™s always you white knighting for a confirmed sexual predator. I pray you dont have children.

1 Like

Hype or Die baby!

Are you getting annoyed with me calling you what you are? A dumb twat who wants another manā€™s wife. You arenā€™t alone if you need that sort of comfort.

Pat doesnā€™t need anyone to white knight for him, heā€™ll fold you like the bitch you are.

As far as kids. Yes I have 2. Thanks for caring. But I donā€™t need you praying for anyone when itā€™s more likely you are preying on the kids.

Wheres all the love for Hermes franca? He did the exact same thing that pat barry did .is it because the girl he raped never won a title ? Shes not walking around yelling "Iā€™m the best " llike a tard so Hermes doesnā€™t have any fans?

3 Likes

So you would be ok with your children training with a confirmed child molester as as hes a ufc vet ?

2 Likes

Confirmed because you and a few other jealous guys canā€™t add or understand what a timeline is?

Waiting for facts.

This should be goodā€¦

PS I ask for these in every thread, yet to see any legit factsā€¦

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

1 Like

Was she 18? Even 16? No she was a child and no I do not lust after mudsharks.i take great measures to insulate myself and my family from that particular breed of whore

7 Likes

16? Because you have facts?

child 44 GIF

4 Likes

Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC