Pat Barry 'Going Home' Saturday at Glory 16

UFC Fight Night: Hunt v Bigfoot

Though Barry had an accomplished MMA career, fighting the best in the world and walking away with many wins, we wonder out loud to him if he feels he could have done even better had he simply "loved" it as he does kickboxing. "It’s not that I didn’t love MMA – I did," he clarifies.

"I just loved kickboxing more. It’s like having a great meal at a restaurant. You might love it, it might be excellent but if you ask me if I prefer that or my mom’s home cooking, I’m going with mom’s home cooking every time."

READ MORE

Hey UG, new feature on the UG's own Pat Barry (HypeOrDie). "HD" fights May 3rd in kickboxing after giving up his MMA career.

Really looking forward to seeing Pat fight in Glory. Phone Post 3.0

Same here. Sad to see him leave MMA, though.

good points

Anyone think he'll find much success in Glory? How does he match up with the top guys in his division? Phone Post 3.0

he could do well against the top.. packs a lot of power in his hands Phone Post 3.0

Good luck Pat!!! I'd love to see him in the next heavyweight tournament Phone Post 3.0

PootieTang - Anyone think he'll find much success in Glory? How does he match up with the top guys in his division? Phone Post 3.0
GLORY has most of the best heavyweights in the game so it'd be tough but anything really can happen in kickboxing Phone Post 3.0

Well, now wonder. He is from Louisiana.

Best damn cookin in the whole dad-burn cuntree!

Haha! Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - Good luck Pat!!! I'd love to see him in the next heavyweight tournament Phone Post 3.0

He says in the article that he's coming for the belt!

TTT.

ttt

Pitbull3744 -
Elias Cepeda - 

Same here. Sad to see him leave MMA, though.

Im not sad at all, i was more sad watching him get fucking KOd and wrestlefucked every fight.  Glory he can just focus on his sick striking and since Glory is on the way up imo he could be even more famous if he starts kicking some fucking ass and finishing people.  

Lmao... How on earth did he get wrestlefucked in the UFC? He got ko'd in the first round 4 out his last 7 fights. Phone Post 3.0