Pat Barry “No Regrets, Namajunas loss just one of those days”

She’s being compared to Kalib Starnes after being called “thug” for years.
That’s more than just one of those days.

6 Likes

Zero self-awareness

15 Likes

Aside from it being an excuse, there have been numerous reports about the mat being slippery in the past. Dana even addressed it back in 2021. Strange how they don’t attend to this kind of stuff. Left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing in the UFC. Even the recent weigh-in debacle is another example of that.

White said,” I noticed that too. I don’t know what the hell that or why that was happening. The canvas that we use is nasty. I mean that stuff will take your skin right off… And guys were slipping. I don’t know why. I don’t know what it is. But I did notice that too. Like right before, after the eye poke with Colby, Usman was in the corner just rubbing his feet on the mat like a million times.”

“We use the same canvas. Did we have to spray some crazy fu**ing COVID shit on there tonight? Who knows, I don’t know. We’ll find out though, and see what went wrong tonight.”

Litereally every other fighter is able to fight on the “slippery” canvas without major issue.

And it’s not just “one of those days” when your entire game plan revolves around actively avoiding fighting and hoping to win a narrow decision. That’s downright chickenshit and Pat and Rose wasted people’s time and money. MMA is about fighting, and if you’d rather game the rules and try to win without fighting, find a different sport.

23 Likes

Thinking about it further, could be the frequency of cleaning. Was there a particularly bloody fight before Rose went on? The cleaners spray and clean down more surface area in that case.

But what is 100% guaranteed for sure is that zero cleaning was required for the main event after her fight! :joy:

5 Likes

Corners really need an observer that has no emotional connection to the fighters give them their score in between rounds. I can see the corner getting so focused on “following the gameplan” that they don’t realize the gameplan is not working.

8 Likes

By the way, how did the announcers score the fight?

ragrets-35026345

12 Likes

Good point actually, was there a bloody fight before either of aljos or Roses fight?

Damn if Pat wasn’t about to say it was some religious shit going on after the second slip…could he be why Rose goes off the deep end? This you’ve never done anything wrong would not be good for a fighters mental state either imo, it’s ok to feel you aren’t perfect. She has to live up to those Bs expectations and if she’s thinking she made a mistake and she’s supposed to be perfect in his eyes idk I can see how that would fuck with someone’s head.

I think for no one lol

See some fighters are good game planners and it goes either really well or really bad, rare breeds can actually adapt and adjust midfight to do what they see needs to be done and a good corner behind that helps. Some fighters if their game plan doesn’t work they crumble and get dominated. Others like Stipe for example, in the second DC fight changed up his strategy and started focusing heavy on the body.

Rose isn’t one of those, and her team is most at fault I think, everything she is because of how she has been brought up around them with that mindset.

LOL yeah she’s back to just “Rose” now for me.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Rose is his teenage son

8 Likes

They’re both weirdos.

16 Likes

Even TheWeasle is questioning Pat Berry excuses-
Who breaks up first Will/bald girl or Pat/Rose or Rose/Trevor?

3 Likes

Out of those 3? Rose/Trevor

1 Like

I feel this situation will gradually decline painfully and play out over sometime, taking Rose out of title picture
But im dumb, so theres that

1 Like

both of those creeps need to fuck right off.

5 Likes

Pretty soon they be livin in a double wide off Rose’ invicta money LOL

4 Likes