Pat Barry “No Regrets, Namajunas loss just one of those days”

hello FBI?

2 Likes

That interview is borderline disturbing. I don’t like to judge people’s relationships because they are all complicated but damn there is something really off there.

7 Likes

Pat doesn’t seem stable, pretty sure they all die if she breaks up with him

4 Likes

I’m no psychiatrist but I bet they would have a good time with this interview and relationship.

Seems like Pat is saying

If you don’t listen to every word I say, and do exactly what I tell you, bad things out of your control happen. You can stay safe but only under my protection.

8 Likes

nasty-nate

3 Likes
6 Likes

what are the authorities doing about this fucking shit, has this thing been charged yet?

1 Like

The slippery canvas is a big deal it could decide the outcome of a fight. MVP had that issue many times , it needs to be fixed

100%

Specially if they’ve been banging them since age 15

3 Likes

Pat’s biggest regret is not meeting Rose until she was 14.

9 Likes

It was a very bad fight.

With very bad corner/coach work.

Extremely frustrating given how we have seen Rose fight in the past.

I dont love or hate any fighters. Pat Barry definitely trips my spidey senses for fucking wierdo.

5 Likes

Never have someone you’re fucking in your corner.

10 Likes

from the re3ddit thread
"Stone faced staring Pat in the eyes from the bottom just whispering “I’m the best” as tears stream down her face and all ya hear otherwise is Pat moaning like he’s a squealing pig until he finally finishes and then he plops on rose and falls asleep, all while she still says “I’m the best”
haha

1 Like

Lmao oh that’s awful… awfully funny. Nah idk I feel terrible for Rose on top of us knowing she has already been groomed as a young kid just makes this even more sad.

2 Likes

limp bizkit GIF

is this the effects of crystal meth?
if it is i want some.

1 Like

tenor-1

1 Like

poor thing in tears as all the tard jizz drools down her arse crack.

Pat has always taken over interviews. He’s funny but I always think they are both a few beers short of a 6 pack.

Rose having a “service dog” pisses me off.

2 Likes

I think Pat is just a dumb, maybe even really really dumb guy. No self awareness, always fought stupid, horrible corner, not smart enough to not be in the corner. He probably could relate with 14 year old Rose when he was 30, hes just at that mental state. Now hes still like a dumb kid in his 40s, and Rose has grown into a miserable weirdo.

4 Likes