Pat Barry Subbing Fools!

Animal Mother -
Nikem -
GarlicSauce - I like Pat. No, I LOVE Pat. But if you get submitted by Pat Barry, you are indeed a fool.

Maybe in the UFC. But in a grappling match pro MMA fighter should get the win quite easily.
Wat? Phone Post 3.0

Post the GSP vid. Phone Post

Opponent seemed like a poor sport. Phone Post

I kept thinking Pat would forget he wad in a grappling match for a second and all the sudden through a haymaker lol Phone Post

THAT WAS MY FIRST ARMBAR EVER!!!
I've actually never ever gotten one in practice.
When I pulled it I was like yahhhhOOOOOOOUCH!!!
I won but I skrunched ma peppy!!! Phone Post 3.0

Pat are you growing your hair till you sub someone in MMA? I hope to see you and Stipe if spelling his name correctly fight soon. Phone Post 3.0

HYPEorDIE - THAT WAS MY FIRST ARMBAR EVER!!!

Pat, what was with that dickbag thumbing you in they eye repetedly?  You shoulda hulk smashed that mother fucker

HYPEorDIE - THAT WAS MY FIRST ARMBAR EVER!!!
Haha awesome. Congrats! Phone Post 3.0

Nikem -
GarlicSauce - I like Pat. No, I LOVE Pat. But if you get submitted by Pat Barry, you are indeed a fool.

Maybe in the UFC. But in a grappling match pro MMA fighter should get the win quite easily.
...where the standard of grappling in the UFC is higher than in a pure grappling competition? Phone Post 3.0

HYPEorDIE - THAT WAS MY FIRST ARMBAR EVER!!!

Source?

KurtIce - Thought pat was the other guy the whole time till the end lol Phone Post 3.0

Lol this

I don't see a mustard bottle anywhere? Phone Post

That was quite a tournament.. Rose won her division and the absolute, and the Chris and Brian Camozzi where there... though only coaching their jr students.

Barry and Miocic would be a great fight.  Miocic trains some at Grudge (he's based at Strong Style in Cleveland), so they may have training time togeher.

HYPEorDIE - THAT WAS MY FIRST ARMBAR EVER!!!

FUCK YEAH BRUH ! Phone Post

We need this man on JRE. Make it happen Dana ! Phone Post

Nice Phone Post

Mike Russell - Opponent seemed like a poor sport. Phone Post
You wouldn't feel silly being subbed by Pat Fucking Barry? Phone Post 3.0

Animal Mother -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
Animal Mother -
Nikem -

Wat? Phone Post 3.0

That's GSP, not your average UFC fighter. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Bfw-3MxTc&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
Animal Mother -
Nikem -

Wat? Phone Post 3.0

What vid? GSP in a grappling or BJJ tournament? That would be new to me if this is what you were alluding to. Phone Post 3.0

2:32 and 2:41 the guy eye-pokes Pat...

Porkchop - 
KurtIce - Thought pat was the other guy the whole time till the end lol Phone Post 3.0

same here.

Yup! Barry was getting dominated the whole match but nice comeback.