Pat Miletich to kickbox Michael Nunn on 4/18

Has Pat fought since his match with Renzo, that one lasted less than a minute if I remember correctly?

blas4ublasphemy - Has Pat fought since his match with Renzo, that one lasted less than a minute if I remember correctly?

Pat has been doing a ton of long distance running and sticks to a really strict and healthy diet. I assume this might help him in this fight?

U4EA -

Dont have an interest in seeing this dude in combat sports. I know looks can be deceiving but he looks frail.

Sounds fun, I'll watch! I got Pat by TKO rd 2.

mdrndaysamurai -
U4EA -

Dont have an interest in seeing this dude in combat sports. I know looks can be deceiving but he looks frail.

lmao! Nunn is a lot of things but frail is not one of them.

Pat takes this with leg kicks. Nunn will no check a single one and if Pat lands two or three in the same hunk of meat anywhere on Nunn he’ll be looking for a way out.

1 Like
Dangerousdoug - damn just looking at nunns arrest record. guy thought he was getting a kilo of coke for 200 bucks. that should set off some major alarm bells right there as a kilo guys for like 20 grand. long ass sentence though, nearly 2 decades for any sort of drug charge is fucked up.

What about injecting newborns with heroin?

White347LX -
mdrndaysamurai -
U4EA -

lmao! Nunn is a lot of things but frail is not one of them.

Pat takes this with leg kicks. Nunn will no check a single one and if Pat lands two or three in the same hunk of meat anywhere on Nunn he’ll be looking for a way out.

In that picture he kinda does look it. Just sayin.

.....well.....if there is a way to watch online. I'll watch it

I have posted this on other threads.

It is a reminder to “there are levels”

One of my old boxing coaches who I thought was one of the scariest people I had ever seen throw a punch fought Michael Nunn.

I recall he always said that Nunn hit him with a liver shot and the first place he felt it was in his lower leg ankle area and then he suddenly dropped without control.

End of fight.

Many years ago and a pro boxing match.

Maybe a bit of an odd question for you guys that may be familiar with Pat or that area/scene.

Is this maybe Pat, Monte and the gang putting together something to help Nunn make a bit of money upon getting out of prison ?

shibbyguy - 

I will stream it on FB live for the UG if it really happens.

1 Like
White347LX - 
shibbyguy - 

I will stream it on FB live for the UG if it really happens.

I forgot.

You trained with the gang.

You could go buy a new LMT during the day then drop by and watch this fight !

williepep -

Maybe a bit of an odd question for you guys that may be familiar with Pat or that area/scene.

Is this maybe Pat, Monte and the gang putting together something to help Nunn make a bit of money upon getting out of prison ?

This question popped into my mind as well.

Rabid Bunyip -
Dangerousdoug - damn just looking at nunns arrest record. guy thought he was getting a kilo of coke for 200 bucks. that should set off some major alarm bells right there as a kilo guys for like 20 grand. long ass sentence though, nearly 2 decades for any sort of drug charge is fucked up.

What about injecting newborns with heroin?

Huh? Who did that?

williepep - 

That's what I thought too.

Blows my mind how many hardcore fans get excited about these geriatric matches.

It's a disgrace to combat sports in general in my opinion to set up these type of matches.

1 Like
buddie - 

Numn had all the tools to be one of the real greats. He was a fuck up but he could  have given Roy a real fight.  Pat's boxing was also among the best in mma for his time - highly underrated.  They both have a lot of milage but they can both probably fight for a few rounds relatively well.  

Pats boxing was never that good much less the best in Mma at any time…he was a very good all around fighter but his bands were just decent

williepep -

Monte’s in detroit now. He moved there in 2017/18 area. 

Not Interested

Ryann Von Doom -
williepep -

Monte’s in detroit now. He moved there in 2017/18 area. 

But he’s the one promoting this in the Quad cities.