Pat Miletich to kickbox Michael Nunn on 4/18

Isn't Miletich just a big limping bag of arthritis? 

Nunn May be even worse, but Pat hasn't moved well the last few times I saw him. Neck and other stuff make him appear stiff as a board. That said, I hope Pat crushes him.

williepep - 

Maybe a bit of an odd question for you guys that may be familiar with Pat or that area/scene.

Is this maybe Pat, Monte and the gang putting together something to help Nunn make a bit of money upon getting out of prison ?

More like an opportunity for Pat and Monte to make money for Pat and Monte.

Otis the Drunk - 
williepep -

Maybe a bit of an odd question for you guys that may be familiar with Pat or that area/scene.

Is this maybe Pat, Monte and the gang putting together something to help Nunn make a bit of money upon getting out of prison ?

This question popped into my mind as well.

I did not know Monte was still promoting. Way out of the loop I guess.

ons ear -
buddie - 

Numn had all the tools to be one of the real greats. He was a fuck up but he could  have given Roy a real fight.  Pat's boxing was also among the best in mma for his time - highly underrated.  They both have a lot of milage but they can both probably fight for a few rounds relatively well.  

Pats boxing was never that good much less the best in Mma at any time…he was a very good all around fighter but his bands were just decent

I really strongly disagree. Go back and look at the fight with Carlos Newton.  As one example. His boxing was very good. he was balanced perfectly and threw crisp stinging combinations.  As I recall Pat was one of the first guys to train with Alvuno Pena who was a good boxing coach. Pat also actually competed in boxing. 

Vrill - 

Isn't Miletich just a big limping bag of arthritis? 

If he was limping it was probably from just completing a 100 mile race.

Miletech said a while back that getting rid of gluten and soy cured his arthritis problems.