Patricio Freire vs. A.J. McKee

Thompson thinks he needs to move to light weight ?? I totally don’t think so.

Neither do I. He can eventually, but there’s no reason to right now.

Of the finish?

1 Like

He has an argument for being the best. I could see him beating Volk, who’s probably the weakest champion in the UFC. Holloway would be a better fight.

2 Likes

The winner of the Bellator GP is the best FW in the world… UFC roster can’t hang

Has a clip of the finish

1 Like

No idea how AJ does against Max, Volk, and Ortega. But, it wouldn’t be smart to bet against him. Amazing. I’d pick him over TKZ.

AJ vs Holloway would be fireworks.

A lot of good matchups in the UFC for Pittbull as well. I believe his contract is up with Bellator soon.

1 Like

I always say it but I think Pitbull stylistically has the perfect style to beat Volk

Volk is great. Deceivingly fast but I agree I’d favor AJ as well. It sucks that 145 is so spread out. Imagine McKee vs Zabit one day.

Ariel just posted a vid
It almost looks like he gives a thumbs up on the opposite side when his arm drops down

Could be my eyes
Seems to be hanging there

During the post fight interviews who the hell was that woman asking really weird questions? Like why did she ask Zabit’s brother about the doping scandals in the Olympics haha, like what???

He was out… Time for AJ to go to the UFC

2 Likes

perfect gameplan executed perfectly

There is always one…

1 Like

Genuinely curious, you think Pitbull faked getting rocked by the high kick?

1 Like

Looked like a work and I’m salivating at the thought of a ghetto black champion?

Ok…