Patrick Cote

...was never all that good

Troll harder

yeah I know he sucks, he's only had 23 UFC fights

post your resume tough guy

He has been a good fighter for a long time. Never ''great'' but saying he was never good is false. He had a good carreer and deserves respect. He certainly earned it.

Ramon Maroni - yeah I know he sucks, he's only had 23 UFC fights

his best win is ben saunders for gods sake. I like him as a fighter he is fun to watch but I think a lot of his success stems from being handsome and canadian. 

dinkledorf - 

his best win is ben saunders for gods sake. I like him as a fighter he is fun to watch but I think a lot of his success stems from being handsome and canadian. 

again, 23 UFC fights, how many can you claim?

my resume is about 17 joints a day for the past 10 years. Bet Patrick couldnt do that

Of course he is a good fighter. He is as tough as they come and has a god given chin. However he never lived up to the hype and is completely overhyped imo due to superficial fans. Sam Stout is a similar example. 

Again I like to watch these guys but lets not get carried away with their accomplishments as mixed martial artists

As a mixed martial artist, for example  guys like anthony mckee or jacob volkman have accomplished a lot more. Yet no one ever mentions them

He sucked so bad he had the chance to fight Anderson Silva in his prime for the title and was doing well until his knee went out.

dinkledorf - 

Of course he is a good fighter. He is as tough as they come and has a god given chin. However he never lived up to the hype and is completely overhyped imo due to superficial fans. Sam Stout is a similar example. 

Again I like to watch these guys but lets not get carried away with their accomplishments as mixed martial artists

I understand your trolling, I just dont get why, Cote was well rounded, tough as nails, and always came to fight

did he fuck your girlfriend or something?

i always thought of him as mediocre, for the ufc. kinda like bisping.

that sounds like an insult, but it isnt. mediocre in the ufc is champ almost anywhere else.

OP is a cock sucking faggot and a piece of dog shit

Chin of steel.  Great fighter who had no athletic background