Patricky Pitbull Talks About Pellegrino Win & More

On Nov 26. Kurt “Batman” Pellegrino came out of retirement and entered the ring at Bellator 59 hoping to end a two fight losing streak. 25 year old Patrick “Pitbull” Freire had other plans for Batman. Pitbull landed a big right that dropped Pellegrino. Referee Kevin McDonald stopped the fight in less than a minute and Pitbull got the TKO victory over the New Jersey native, sending Batman back into retirement. Some say the fight was called too soon. With 7 of Pitbull's 10 wins coming by way of KO or TKO, others say the outcome would have been the same.

I had a chance to sit down and talk with Patricky Pitbull about this and more.

Check it out....

ttt for later

I'll ditto ur TTT :) Phone Post

Thanks for this. I've been wanting to see Patricky in the UFC for a while now but it sucks that he beat Pellegrino (love that dude). It's probably the only time I rooted against Patricky. And while the stoppage was questionable, it was a great shot and I guess it is better to err on the side of safety.

Why hello Kos, I know right!! I seriously thought there was going to be a riot. Pitbull is such a beast!! And hats exactly what Bjorn said, I have interview w him too, Ill put up soon. But I don't think Batman is really retired tho.