Patriots - Eight straight 12+ game winning seasons

That's pretty damn impressive....

In this day and age of a league driven by parity through the draft, scheduling, etc., that is pretty amazing!!

Yeah well they lost against the Steelers

They play one of the weakest division in football for almost 20 years.

easy 6 wins every year, sooooooo not that impressive.

Cheating and buying refs sure paid off!

Still impressive LOL

Must be easy to be a Pats fan lol

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Lol. They’ll get their chance again in the playoffs. But it’ll probably be on the road which sucks for them 

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Right...in 2008. When Matt Cassel was starting for the Patriots instead of the injured Tom Brady. And like one other time this century, if my memory is correct.

NKcell -

Put down the Haterade, Chode. It's making you cross-eyed.

The hate for the Pats is palpable.

It is great to feel that as a pats fan. They must be doing something right.

Lol Pats haters are the worst. You clowns will get your day when the GOAT QB and GOAT coach retire. Until then, keep whining like babies and we’ll keep laughing and cheering every time Brady and Gronk make magic happen.

When Brady retires in next year or two, 90% of you so called 'Patriot fans' will be jumping ship to the next dynasty team. 

BriggsSeekins -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Right...in 2008. When Matt Cassel was starting for the Patriots instead of the injured Tom Brady. And like one other time this century, if my memory is correct.

And like a week and a half ago

comeonman1 -

When Brady retires in next year or two, 90% of you so called 'Patriot fans' will be jumping ship to the next dynasty team. 

You forget they won 3 of 4 games without him last season using 2nd and 3rd string QBs.

KZTT_MMAfan55 -
BriggsSeekins -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

And like a week and a half ago

BriggsSeekins -
NKcell -

Put down the Haterade, Chode. It's making you cross-eyed.

I love how people talk about the pats record and making the playoffs every year, and home field etc etc. Of course, their division is comprised of 3 trash teams they play twice a year.

Please tell me the last time the bills were fucking relevant? Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly? Yeah 1993, sit the fuck down.

The jets? Bill parcels and Curtis Martin? Lol a few wild card loses and 10-7 seasons in the last 18 years? Sit down bitch

Dolphins?? Again same as bills in the last 18 years they have had 2 or 3 wild card appearances? Overall a lower tier  team.

Their division is utter shit with 3 of the worst teams in the nfl and has been since early , early 00's. Are they good? Yeah, but the amount of dick sucking, nut slugs, band wagon over night football fans is just ridculous and they love to overlook simple facts like playing in a really, really weak division since like 2002.

Truth hurts

comeonman1 -

Nah. We have been there. Doesn't mean there would be a jump to another team.

Seriously, really no one else other than our core teams.

I can’t wait till Brady retires and all these obnoxious pats fans go back to the shadows or jump on another band wagon. But it helps playing in a division with 3 teams that can’t figure out how to field even a decent team. 

PaynanDiaz -
comeonman1 -

You forget they won 3 of 4 games without him last season using 2nd and 3rd string QBs.

Didn't they use Jimmy G for a few of those games? Pretty sure one of the other wins was against Buffalo lol. They will regret not finding a way to hang on to Jimmy G.

comeonman1 -
PaynanDiaz -
comeonman1 -

Didn't they use Jimmy G for a few of those games? Pretty sure one of the other wins was against Buffalo lol. They will regret not finding a way to hang on to Jimmy G.

Yup. I was pissed too but Brady isn’t giving up that spot for a couple more years yet so it would of done him no good to wait around