Patriots had 1 penalty for 10 yards

The whole entire game lol. I didn’t get a chance to watch the game but I checked the stats. Seems legit lol. Did the game have that rigged feeling? Patriots with another win in dramatic fashion. Seems so predictable now a days. No way the NFL was going to have a Jax Vikings/Eagles Super Bowl. 

How many penalties did jag have?

6 for 98 yards. 3 of them resulting in Patriots 1st downs. Not sure how crucial the 1st downs were because I didn’t see the game.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2755274-referee-one-of-1st-people-to-congratulate-tom-brady-after-afc-championship

there was only one penalty called against the pats, there were a couple obvious misses

How many games in a row is this?

I know they say you could call holding on every play, but I saw some awful holds by the Patriots' line on key plays. None of them called.

I wouldn’t want to be that ref with the one call.  He isn’t reffing the Super Bowl.

Works for me.

Most of the penalties on the jags were blatant PI. The calls had to be made.

I think they had a couple of off sides too.

The pats simply didn't commit the same fouls.
The pats were chucking the ball downfield where there is often a PI call. The jags were not doing the same thing.

The refs were not calling holding or any bullshit tickytack calls. They let them play.

When they gave the Pats that big pickup on the PI call late in the game I was shaking my head, because on the Jags’ previous possession there was obvious interference on both 2nd and 3rd down that didn’t get called. 

People just need something to bitch about. I watch a ton of football and am far from a Pats fan, and I have never noticed them getting all of this special treatment everyone talks about. It’s just an excuse instead of admitting your team wasn’t good enough. 

trobinson21 -
jake11 - Works for me.

Most of the penalties on the jags were blatant PI. The calls had to be made.

I think they had a couple of off sides too.

The pats simply didn't commit the same fouls.
The pats were chucking the ball downfield where there is often a PI call. The jags were not doing the same thing.

The refs were not calling holding or any bullshit tickytack calls. They let them play.

Yeah, just let them play amiright!!

We should have let Ngannu grab Stipes nuts to get off the bottom too, just let them bang right bro?

Lol. Made me picture Ngannou putting a death grip on the champs sack. 

Jawsome -

People just need something to bitch about. I watch a ton of football and am far from a Pats fan, and I have never noticed them getting all of this special treatment everyone talks about. It’s just an excuse instead of admitting your team wasn’t good enough. 

You are in the minority sir 

If anything the NFL has been against the Patriots, especially since Goodell has been in charge. Just about all the announcers and analysts admit this, only blatant Patriot haters believe the league helps them. People are sick of their dominance and began to hate from jealousy. Just like the Cowboys and Yankees in the 90's.

SandBlaster -
Jawsome -

You are in the minority sir 

I know

So you didn't watch the game yet want to give some sort of analysis? Go fuck yourself.

I love how salty pats haters get. It flavors my day. There were quite a few missed calls on Jacksonville. Get over it.

Benntheredunthat - So you didn't watch the game yet want to give some sort of analysis? Go fuck yourself.

What analysis did I give snowflake? I posted a couple of stats and asked a couple questions.

The NFL rewrote the entire rulebook for defense after the Patriots repeatedly shutdown and crushed Manning(he and the Colts relentlessly cried and whined to the league) in 03 and 04, yet no one ever talks about it. Just the opposite, is that hardly anyone talks about the NFL basically allowing Roethlisberger to get battered illegally every week.

hakeem0530 - If anything the NFL has been against the Patriots, especially since Goodell has been in charge. Just about all the announcers and analysts admit this, only blatant Patriot haters believe the league helps them. People are sick of their dominance and began to hate from jealousy. Just like the Cowboys and Yankees in the 90's.

Part of this is true but most of it is cause of 90% of their bandwaggon fans who only jump on board when they started winning with Brady. They act like their on the team and have all the inside info.

This happens with every dynasty team and these fans scurry like rats once the dynasty ends. They soon pop up in droves onto the next big team.

I cannot understand how any "fan" can like any other team that is no where near their home town or where they live. Like most people I cannot cheer for any other team accept the local teams where I grew up or live.