Pats

Our defense is top notch..51 possessions and not 1 touchdown that's insane. Can't wait to see them in the bowl..Belichek is a mastermind.

You had to love the fans throwing the snow after the big interception for 6.

it was ugly game, but great win for Pats.

Lumppy Gravy in 5....4.....3....2.....

also i will officially Eat Crow on the PAts! I predicted them to suck. and they've played very well. I still think David Copperfield must be one of their assitant coaches on Defense to get the results they are getting but i will take full credit for being wrong about this team!

however on all other accounts i've been completely right on except my steelers looking like a freakin team of 6 grade jacks players!

Hell yeah. I got to see this game in between shoveling out from over 2 feet.

lol! Good call.

WOWOW that was another great prediction by kempowrestler! B-)

I think it will be the Pats and the Ravens for the AFC Championship.

I concur with that prediction. The Ravens are going through the NFL like an unstoppable rebel force right now.

"I think it will be the Pats and the Ravens for the AFC Championship"

Sober UP

Sober up? i'm dead serious. who are you predicting in the AFC?

It sure as hell ain't gonna be the Titans if they have to play the Ravens. The Ravens have owned them the past 4 seasons.

Colts - Titans!!!!
i mean Steelers!!! B-)

I got 28-1 odds at Mandalay Bay for the Ravens to make (make, not win) the Super Bowl. Can't wait to collect.

Yeah, the Pats may have the better record and all but all I got are two words for you

Thirty-one nothing (31-0)

Go Bills!!! Go golfing in January!!!

At the Start of the Year I picked Rams vs Titans.

The rams make too many mistakes and if they dont have homefield Advantage the will not make it...

My new Pick is the Eagles vs. Titans

AFC Championship game.....Titans vs. Pats

how is it that the pats are ranked behind the eagles in the power rankings???

not only do they have the best record against winning teams, the best OT record, but they also havent given up a TD at home since Oct 5th....

yet the eagles who play in shit are still ranked ahead of them...

and i really dont see how the titans would take the pats, in NE in the playoffs, but doubt them all you want

"and i really dont see how the titans would take the pats, in NE in the playoffs, but doubt them all you want"

because the Titans defense is playing better now and they have a better Offense than the Pats.

"Not without Steve McNair - he's got a bone spur"

IF the Titans dont have McNair, then my predicitions are off...lol..

"because the Titans defense is playing better now and they have a better Offense than the Pats."

at NE no one has a better defense than the Pats...

teams have 52 straight possessions without a score against the pats defense there...

teams have not scored a TD against the pats defense since oct 5th in NE...

so whomever the pats play, while they are at home, are at a distinct disadvantage...

about the pats offense...gosh, i thought that Indy had a better offense than the pats too...but it seems that NE out shot them....pats offense, once again underrated

Good. I like the pats being underrated.