Paul Daley arrested for assault

Source: Paul Daley arrested for assault, removed from Bellator season 8 welterweight tournament

Man this guy's career has gone downhill since the Koscheck incident. I was really looking foward to watching him in Bellator. I wonder who Bellator will use to replace War Machine and Daley. That welterweight tournament looked badass on paper, but now it's just another tournament. It loss its excitement. to me anyways

Classy guy

So from the four for the tournament, only Ben and Lima are left, right?  Isn't War Machine injured?

BeatonHauff - 

I like Paul but he's completely unprofessional. Phone Post

I don't blame him for the Koscheck incident. Koscheck probably earned it. Who know's what he was saying to Daley in that last round. 

Paul Needs a reality check. Needs experience something to humble him. Phone Post

mmavixen - 

So from the four for the tournament, only Ben and Lima are left, right?  Isn't War Machine injured?

Yeah. I think War Machine torn his ACL or something like that

Dana paid some Brits to start a fight with Daley. Zuffa trying to ruin Bellator. Phone Post

Terrible

Well atleast that explains it.

Pessimist_Pete - Dana paid some Brits to start a fight with Daley. Zuffa trying to ruin Bellator. Phone Post

Not a huge fan on him but your statement is ridiculous Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Before Daley even threw the punch, Koscheck knew it was coming. I wonder what he said to him during that 3rd round lol

Grimreapers -
BeatonHauff -  I like Paul but he's completely unprofessional. Phone Post

I don't blame him for the Koscheck incident. Koscheck probably earned it. Who know's what he was saying to Daley in that last round. 

Totally disagree, you are supposed to be a professional regardless of how much of a douce your opponent is. Thats why they are called professional fighters. Phone Post

kos sure handled the situation well

and was also unhurt

ranier wolfcastle -

kos sure handled the situation well

and was also unhurt

I thought that punch messed up Kos' eye for a while?

Might be wrong though... Phone Post

Is there no details yet? this could be some complete bullshit. Semtex needs to lawyer up. Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete - Dana paid some Brits to start a fight with Daley. Zuffa trying to ruin Bellator. Phone Post

You're naive and gullible Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Just look at the dudes sn Phone Post

While it was bad that Daley hit Koscheck after the fight Koscheck deserved it. What did he do fake 2 illegal knees that didn't hit him which hurt Daley in the fight a little.

Phuck