Paul Daley arrested for assault

I lol'd at the Kos suckerpunch because Koscheck saw it coming and blocked. I remember the bar I was at going "lawls, he can't even KO him by surprise" although it was evident that Kos saw it and blocked it.

Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete - Dana paid some Brits to start a fight with Daley. Zuffa trying to ruin Bellator. Phone Post

Not a huge fan on him but your statement is ridiculous Phone Post

You're naive and gullible Phone Post

And you're trolling or dumb or reaching. Maybe all 3 Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete - Dana paid some Brits to start a fight with Daley. Zuffa trying to ruin Bellator. Phone Post

Irregardless your slightly retarted Phone Post

he banged bro

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Daley would have kept going after him if it weren't for Dan's standing arm triangle IMO

tripleguardpull - he banged bro

For the win! Phone Post

BubblesNS - 
Grimreapers -
BeatonHauff -  I like Paul but he's completely unprofessional. Phone Post

I don't blame him for the Koscheck incident. Koscheck probably earned it. Who know's what he was saying to Daley in that last round. 

Totally disagree, you are supposed to be a professional regardless of how much of a douce your opponent is. Thats why they are called professional fighters. Phone Post

actually I think it's the getting paid to fight thing that makes them "Professional fighters"

KARMA.

Pessimist_Pete - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

If you're going to call someone retarded you should at least be able to spell it:)

Cindy

Pessimist_Pete - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

You're* 

Retarded* 

Bellator had a lot of stock in him. Bummer for them. Daley gonna Daley. Phone Post

CindyO -
Pessimist_Pete - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

If you're going to call someone retarded you should at least be able to spell it:)

Cindy

Also, "irregardless" is not a word. Is it possible to form a sentence where EVERY word is wrong? Has to be a troll or OGism. Phone Post

Way to go Cindy. You spotted 1 of 3 errors. Phone Post

aushole calling someone a troll, how droll.

semtex arrested for assault

what a surprise.....that guy is heading for a cell

aluminum_rooster - aushole calling someone a troll, how droll.

semtex arrested for assault

what a surprise.....that guy is heading for a cell

Right.....someone says "Irregardless your slightly retarted." and I don't believe someone can be THAT stupid, so call it a troll and I'm to be called out on it? lol....so that tells me YOU didn't spot any of the fuck ups or you'd agree. So how does it feel to be as stupid? Do you have any pre-schoolers that can tutor you in English? Phone Post

Sounds like Daley and Warmachine should be bro's. They could start a club for people who could have had it all if they had just kept their attitudes in check. Phone Post

Not a good start for Bellator's Spike debut.

overall, aushole, overall

I spotted it all, but some of us aren't quite as....ANAL as you are you fucking twit

you come here to spellcheck people and act like you're some Mensa-level brainiac.....

I doubt you can operate your own penis

aluminum_rooster - overall, aushole, overall

I spotted it all, but some of us aren't quite as....ANAL as you are you fucking twit

you come here to spellcheck people and act like you're some Mensa-level brainiac.....

I doubt you can operate your own penis

So you really are that dumb? Your reading comprehension is even more dismal. I said he was trolling and NOT that stupid. Even you gave me a hard time for declaring him a troll.

I think you are having a hard time following this thread. You should stick to something easier, like counting to zero. Phone Post

Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

I find it funny you're trying to insult people after your embarrassment of a thread; Changing of the Gard. You of all people should learn humility. Phone Post