Paul Daley...OMG

What a KO at BAMMA...

Looks like the left still works

Goddamn his head goes flying Phone Post 3.0

dayum!

His head went back so quick it almost looks fake(Dont actually think its fake) Phone Post 3.0

Jesus. People say he's only got one weapon, the way he gets everyone who knows it's coming is incredible. Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin - Jesus. People say he's only got one weapon, the way he gets everyone who knows it's coming is incredible. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Daley vs Hendricks in a battle of the left hooks.. Who has more power??? Phone Post 3.0

He threw it with a slight uppercut too, awesome KO.

That dude's neck got stretched!

who the hell was he fighting? guy just stood there. easy win for Daley Phone Post 3.0

FedorLikeAura - ^ Fight with Nick Diaz was stopped so early because Dana was there to see Nick win and go to PPV with GSP for the UFC

ALso, Paul didnt look that great tonight, Daley will never be a top 10 170'er again. So im content with him not being in UFC anymore, great KO though
You're an idiot Phone Post 3.0

Hit em with a mean one! Phone Post 3.0

Mario Luigi - who the hell was he fighting? guy just stood there. easy win for Daley Phone Post 3.0

Romario da Silva (23-12)

I don't think anyone p4p hits harder than Semtex, he's right up there. Phone Post 3.0

R.I.P

Frames4Life - I don't think anyone p4p hits harder than Semtex, he's right up there. Phone Post 3.0
I think there's a few in the current UFC WW division who are up there Phone Post 3.0

LOL at any1 saying that the Diaz vs Paul fight was stopped too early. That was a PERFECT stoppage by big John. You see Pauls body shaking considerably when he try's to sit up on the stool after Diaz KO'd him. What a awesome fight tho by both men. Hell of a back and forth round that fight was. Phone Post 3.0

Fuuuuuuuck Phone Post

Wowwwwwwww goodnight. Folded him. Phone Post 3.0