Paul Daley...OMG

Good to see him connecting during a fight and not after Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit.  Nasty KO!!

dudes head popped up like a rock 'em sock 'em robot.

Need photoshop of rock em sock em robots. Phone Post 3.0

vicious.

mm370 - Good to see him connecting during a fight and not after Phone Post 3.0

lol knew someone would say that

caposa - 

Just unreal

Good to see him bounce back into the win column! Phone Post 3.0

Great ko Phone Post

JToller - Nastiest left hook in MMA. Closest thing to Tyson's hook. He shifts his weight and keeps that hook tight just like Tyson. Phone Post 3.0
Thisthisthis Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

how good it is depends on how good junior is. anybody know anything about him?

He fights out blackzillians, coming into this fight off a loss. 9 wins by sub, reasonable stand up and aggressive Phone Post 3.0

SirBadd - Daley vs Hendricks in a battle of the left hooks.. Who has more power??? Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks.

Aziraphale - 
SirBadd - Daley vs Hendricks in a battle of the left hooks.. Who has more power??? Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks.

I would disagree. Outside of Lawler, I think Daley has the most p4p power.

ramit upper -
Rambo John J - 

The correct answer is Lawler.

Daley`s superior technique would prevent Lawler from remaining conscious long enough to land a clean shot.

Yeah just like Melvin Manhov Phone Post 3.0

One of my students fought and beat Paul Daley in an armature MMA (I think it was a triangle) must have been over 10 years ago now..

Its great to see how he has done over the years.... he definitely lives up to his name. :)

UFC dropped a ball, nasty KO Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu -

Hahahahah. Phone Post 3.0

He's served his time DFW.Sign him back up again(if he can get in the US) Phone Post 3.0

He belongs in the UFC....UFC has ALOT of duds...no reason why Daley shouldn't.be in the big show