Paul Heyman is.....just ok

compared to Bobby the Brain. I totally admit I was a guy who said Heyman is the goat manager, but I've changed my mind. I didn't realize the genius of Bobby untill recently. He was great on the mic, commentary, getting heat, and the legit bumps he took put him at #1 IMO. Do you guys really think Heyman is better overall than bobby? Maybe watching WM 20 and his induction has me a bit emotional right now, knowing the shape he is in..... Nah, either way he's the best overall manager/personality (non wrestler) ever, and that's saying a lot because I look forward to Heymans bit every week more than anything (aside from goldust n bray Wyatt n the eventual return of the B.I.T.W.) Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Heyman guy today. But, Heenan is the GOAT. Despised him as a kid, as I should have. But watching back, he might be my favorite wrestling personality ever. Monsoon and Heenan were GOLD. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome, we need that on a shirt Phone Post 3.0

Heenan is the GOAT

"You know how Paul Bearer got that urn? The old fashioned way. He earned it!" - Bobby Heenan

Nobody will ever be on Heenan's level.

He was a genius.

To this day, I still find him to be funnier than the majority of professional comedians out there. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - Nobody will ever be on Heenan's level.

He was a genius.

To this day, I still find him to be funnier than the majority of professional comedians out there. Phone Post 3.0

"Jannety tried to dive through the window to escape!  What an act of cowardice!"

Slick, JJ Dillon were better manages than Heyman.

Jim Cornette was also better. Phone Post 3.0

homegrowncone -
Hocky Balboa - Nobody will ever be on Heenan's level.

He was a genius.

"Jannety tried to dive through the window to escape!  What an act of cowardice!"

"Shawn Michaels is making guacamole out of El Matador." Phone Post 3.0

Heenan would, at times, say some really corny stuff that shouldn't have been funny at all, but his delivery made it hilarious.

Heenan's commentary at '92 Royal Rumble was amazing. "Fair to Flair!"

Heyman just doesn't have the level of quick wit as Heenan. He's just an articulate mic worker who relies on cliched material to get over. Phone Post 3.0

Heenan was just better all round . Heyman isnt that funny but he is good at what he does Phone Post 3.0

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan was always my favorite manager, and if you've ever seen his shoot with Jim Cornette, you'd see why. The guy is one of the most legitimately witty & funny people I've ever heard speak. When he was on commentary in WCW, he made the entire announce team's stock rise.

I felt horrible listening to The Brain speak in interviews on different DVD's and whatnot after the throat cancer. I sincerely hope he's alright and enjoying retirement. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Slick guy myself.

Heenan commentary on that Rumble is the best bit of wrestling announcing I've ever heard, sheer brilliance Phone Post 3.0

Is say Heyman is just as good a manager. My top 3 managers of all time are Heenan, Heyman, and Cornette. Nobody touches Heenan on commentary though. Phone Post 3.0

jju - Is say Heyman is just as good a manager. My top 3 managers of all time are Heenan, Heyman, and Cornette. Nobody touches Heenan on commentary though. Phone Post 3.0
Those are my 3 too Phone Post 3.0