Paul Rapovski Kali/Arnis/Escrima ?

Does anyone have info. on or train with Paul Rapovski?

Trains/Teaches in Kali/Arnis/Escrima and I believe he is still involved in stunt work & fight choreography?

Any help is appreciated,

Chris

Where does he do this?

He was in T.O. for the last few years. Started in Scarborough originally.

He trained under Guro Jun de Leon @ the Arnis Academy. He had a great part in a Jet Li flick where his secret weapons were these rings that shone light in his opponents eye, temporarily blinding him. Great stuff!

dking:

Do you know where Paul is now? We used to train together years ago?

Guro Jun de Leon is based in Scarborough at Tilley's on Lawrence Ave.?

Thanks

Kensho,

Did you train with us and Paul? I know dking did. Anyways, last time i saw Paul was last year and I've been out of town for the past 4 months. Try calling Guro Jun.

Guro Jun's phone number etc is located on his website at
www.kalideleon.com

Regards,
James

dking: i got your email. just got home late Friday nite and getting back into the routine of things. can you email me when are the training times??? i got a ton(?) of new stuff ... if i can remember it all & I'm sure you want to learn it eh? either way i gotta drill lotS!!!!

JCJ,

You know I'm into it! As far as I know the times are 7:30-10pm Tues/Wed/Thurs. There's also classes on Saturday-I think 2-6 & Sundays there's an open mat. Due to my work schedule I've only been able to head in Wednesday nights, so if you could come by then I'd love to see the things you've learned.

As far as Paul, I've no idea what he's doing now

JCJ:

Thanks for the website address. I believe that Paul and I trained together as kids and want to re-establish contact.