Paul Ryan = Frank Underwood

Paul Ryan is playing the frank underwood of the Trump administration.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he was the source of a lot of the leaks.

Lets look at the facts

He doesn't like Trump

During the campaign he was trying to derail it so it went to the convention, he (along with Mitt Romney) was campaigning behind the scences in case it went to a convention as a possible vanadate.

He really wants to be president but knows he could never be elected outright or win a primary.

This is his big chance the ONLY thing standing in his way is Mike Pence. As soon as he gets dirt or evidence on Pence he will move for impeachment of both, if both the Pres and VP are unable to preform their duties who is 3rd in line?

For all the leaks and choas going on in the Trump administration who looks to gain the most if it crash and burns.

If I was a betting man Mr Paul Ryan is causing the choas for his own personal political gain.

I almost respect him.

what do you want for someone in congress for 18 years and has gotten 3 bills passed into law. Which is right up there with great politicians like Hillary.

The only problem with Ryan is that is he way too conservative. Trump is appealing because he does what trump wants 

Ryan, as you mentioned, can always go back and say "while I originally didn't support trump, I support the platform". So in a way you're correct he is setting himself in a good position, but his appeal is minimal compared to Trump. 

HernanCortes -

The only problem with Ryan is that is he way too conservative. Trump is appealing because he does what trump wants 

Ryan, as you mentioned, can always go back and say "while I originally didn't support trump, I support the platform". So in a way you're correct he is setting himself in a good position, but his appeal is minimal compared to Trump. 

That's my point. He isn't appealing. He could never win a primary race or an national election.

However now is his chance to get the presidency , no election needed.

Called it. The dirt on pence is coming up.

I wonder what's in his emails ?