Paul "Semtex" Daley with UFC gloves (pic)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxingandmma/6173020/Paul-Daley-earns-plaudits-for-stepping-up-against-Martin-Kampmann-on-UFC-debut.html

"I’ve seen enough footage of Kampmann I know exactly how I am going to to knock him out. His flaws are exploitable for someone with my speed and power. I can KO him with one punch or kick."

Paul Daley earns plaudits for stepping up against Martin Kampmann on UFC debut

If you rewatch Kampmann's fight with Condit, his stand up scared me a bit because at a few points he kept his chin straight up when he came in throwing shots. I'm sure he's been really working on his stand up, but if Daley can catch him he will knock him out. But ultimately I think Kampmann is going to get Daley to the ground and submit him.

I'm taking Daley on this one for sure. The kid is a goddamn beast.

I'd LOVE to see him and Anthony Johnson go at it too. That'd be a fucking barn burner.

It has been strange to see some of Martin's stand up issues of late as he was a Muay Thai champ at one point in europe.

Dangerous to underestimate his standup though.

"I'd LOVE to see him and Anthony Johnson go at it too. That'd be a fucking barn burner."

I think AJ would LnP him like he did  to Burns in the first fight.

Paul f'ing Daleeeeeey!!!

Keep it off the ground!

Altofsky - I'm taking Daley on this one for sure. The kid is a goddamn beast.

I'd LOVE to see him and Anthony Johnson go at it too. That'd be a fucking barn burner.

Ditto - on both points.

canuck34 - It has been strange to see some of Martin's stand up issues of late as he was a Muay Thai champ at one point in europe.

Dangerous to underestimate his standup though.
He said in an interview he's been focusing on his BJJ and wrestling since he moved to the US.