Paul Walker's cars being auctioned off

FYI

Paul Walker estate puts late actor's collection of about 30 autos up for sale but 'won't use his name in connection with it'

By Paul Chavez

Published: 21:40 EST, 1 May 2014 | Updated: 09:26 EST, 2 May 2014

Paul Walker not only starred in the Fast & Furious street racing films but also was an avid car collector.

The late actor's collection of about 30 cars has been put up for sale in the wake of his death last November in a car accident.

Walker, 40, died on Thanksgiving weekend last year while riding in the passenger seat of a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT driven by his 38-year-old friend Roger Rodas.

Sales of vehicles in Walker's collection already have started but the actor's estate will not use Walker's name in connection with it, according to a report on Thursday by TMZ.

Sources said the actor's estate believed Paul would not want either his name or the circumstances of his death to be used to raise the vehicles' prices.............

MORE:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ection-it.html

Top right looks like Vanilla Ice's convertible from the Ice Ice Baby video.

Some badass cars on that lineup Phone Post 3.0

What is with the 5 point slows.....either way they will probably nab some good coin

he liked vintage 70s stuff from japan too. i'd be curious to see if he picked up the car he said he was going to. :(

FCTV808 - 

he liked vintage 70s stuff from japan too. i'd be curious to see if he picked up the car he said he was going to. :(

I know he owned the blue Skyline from 2 Fast 2 Furious, he bought that after the first movie.  He also owned a Skyline from the 70's, too.