Paulie Malignaggi Spits On Mural Of McGregor

Paulie Malignaggi spits on (mural of) Conor McGregor ahead of Artem Lobov bare knuckle fight https://t.co/j04nyeh9KC

— MMA Junkie (@MMAjunkie) May 1, 2019

Seems a little mis directed but ok

What a dork.. 

lol. He really wants to fight Conor. Just beat the shit out of Artem and be disrespectful about it, Conor seems loyal to his friends. That should get Conor fight he's trying too hard to get.

If Paulie is trying to lure Conor into the bareknuckle fight league, they may only be able to pay conor with a steak and salad bar (with his choice of dressing).

Only Paulie can make me root for Conor.

His unhealthy obsession with McGregor is disturbing/hilarious. 

solidsnake - If Paulie is trying to lure Conor into the bareknuckle fight league, they may only be able to pay conor with a steak and salad bar (with his choice of dressing).

Zuffa Boxing

Mexican Janitor -

Meh, I'd still love to see him knock Conor out cold. We'll see how seriously he takes the Artem fight first though...

Mexican Janitor - 

I don’t think he’s obsessed with Conor, he’s just doing everything he can to get the guy in the ring for a huge payday. It sounds like that fight was actually talked about a little, and I remember hearing John Kavanaugh mentioning it was something that was being discussed. Paulie has made good money in his career, but a fight with Conor would pay him more than he’s made from every other fight combined…and if it was being talked about recently, he’s hoping that talking shit and beating up Artem helps him get the fight.

He’s coming across super thirsty, but he’s going to batter Artem, and talk shit the whole time…and it wouldn’t shock me if they make the fight happen…and wouldn’t shock me if it’s one of the first Zuffa Boxing cards.

The Khabib rematch is something the UFC could make money on, but we all know how that will go down again…so what do they do with him? Put him in with the winner of Cowboy and Ragin Al and hope Conor wins just to get him beat up by Khabib again? Or put him in with Tony Ferguson? Conor losing in MMA to anyone not wearing a belt would be tough for his brand, and make it tougher to make $ the next time…a boxing match with Paulie would allow everyone to make money, without crushing Conor’s earning potential in MMA. Easy to say Paulie was a world champ, it’s not Conor’s sport etc.

And if Conor demands it after seeing Artem get humiliated?

Looked more like he spit on himself..

Guy has either gone completely nuts or signs of CTE

Rickmassmma -
Mexican Janitor - 

I don’t think he’s obsessed with Conor, he’s just doing everything he can to get the guy in the ring for a huge payday. It sounds like that fight was actually talked about a little, and I remember hearing John Kavanaugh mentioning it was something that was being discussed. Paulie has made good money in his career, but a fight with Conor would pay him more than he’s made from every other fight combined…and if it was being talked about recently, he’s hoping that talking shit and beating up Artem helps him get the fight.

He’s coming across super thirsty, but he’s going to batter Artem, and talk shit the whole time…and it wouldn’t shock me if they make the fight happen…and wouldn’t shock me if it’s one of the first Zuffa Boxing cards.

The Khabib rematch is something the UFC could make money on, but we all know how that will go down again…so what do they do with him? Put him in with the winner of Cowboy and Ragin Al and hope Conor wins just to get him beat up by Khabib again? Or put him in with Tony Ferguson? Conor losing in MMA to anyone not wearing a belt would be tough for his brand, and make it tougher to make $ the next time…a boxing match with Paulie would allow everyone to make money, without crushing Conor’s earning potential in MMA. Easy to say Paulie was a world champ, it’s not Conor’s sport etc.

It’s been an interesting feud.

I get it. Fighting Conor means you’re making life changing money. I thought for a retired boxer that made good money throughout his career, he would have let off a bit on Conor.

Paulie has been relentless in his trash talk towards Conor. I don’t think I’ve seen or read an interview with Paulie without him mentioning Conor in the past year and a half. 

Is Paulie just chasing an easy boxing fight and a big payday or does he legitimately want to hurt Conor for setting him up and hurting his boxing reputation? 

It seems like there’s no end to what he’ll do to get that fight lol 

What a fag 

i see some connorsexuals being pissed

Rickmassmma -
Mexican Janitor - 

Opinions/facts, how do they work ? 

Artem will take out the trash. 

McGregor living rent free in his dome.

Looking for that payday. Can't blame the man..

Id watch connor vs paulie on zuffa boxing espn +

Should’ve pissed on it

I think McGregor vs Malignaggi would have a wildly entertaining build up and be an entertaining fight. Why the hell not? I’d pay for it.