Paulie vs Mcgregor feud is fake !!! Promotion!!

Keeps ppl talking about da money fight !!! Paulie is the perfect person to pull it off w mcg !!! Its a staged Promotional act ! Imo ...! Of course .

Stop the presses!!!

yeah, because nobody in the world was talking about Money/Mac any more.

Disagree. What's more, I think Paulies Showtime gig is far from certain now, dude had to have some sense of unbiased standpoint in his role, and that's clearly not possible now. 

That’s what I think also. Paulie is a big shit talker, same with McGregor. Have them talk shit until fight day and it makes the Mayweather fight almost seem competitive.

businessbhoy -

Disagree. What's more, I think Paulies Showtime gig is far from certain now, dude had to have some sense of unbiased standpoint in his role, and that's clearly not possible now. 

that's one hell of an assumption.

Humphrey -
businessbhoy -

Wouldn't go that far. Helwani was put off the tour cause White doesn't care for him. Paulie is savaging Conor and threatening to give away his gameplan. How the fuck can a serious promotion like Showtime notice this and do nothing? 

businessbhoy -
Humphrey -
businessbhoy -

Wouldn't go that far. Helwani was put off the tour cause White doesn't care for him. Paulie is savaging Conor and threatening to give away his gameplan. How the fuck can a serious promotion like Showtime notice this and do nothing? 

Cause its rigged by both ufc n shotime. Paulie is a former champs . When I herd paulie was promoting training w mcg and wrkn fight for showtime I thought somtin was cooking!!! 

businessbhoy -

lol Showtime doesn't give a fuck about those kind of journalism ethics

Paulie setting the groundwork for his payday and Conor’s 2nd boxing match

StankieEdgar -
businessbhoy -

lol Showtime doesn't give a fuck about those kind of journalism ethics

Right "!!! ... like shotime doesn't see $$$$$$$ w paulie vs mcg feud . Ppl will tune in to shotime broadcasting fight night to here what paulie is saying . I mean it is the money fight ppl.

Festus - Paulie setting the groundwork for his payday and Conor's 2nd boxing match

Yup

I agree. Likely he was bought in as a gauge and paid extra to tell Mayweather to go for the body (Mayweather with low hands is the only way McBallerina is going to get that home run off… )

businessbhoy -

He'll most definitely continue to be on Showtime and they will love to milk that and his insider knowledge of the great unknown

moogin83 - I agree. Likely he was bought in as a gauge and paid extra to tell Mayweather to go for the body (Mayweather with low hands is the only way McBallerina is going to get that home run off.. )

Doubtful.  He didn't fake that bruised up face. 

You guys must have never met a Guido before. Conor tried the make Paulie look bad in front of people. That's almost as bad as messing with a guidos hair 

Not fake imo. They might try to spin it that way later for both of their sakes, but this was ego trips on both sides and personal. Paulie didn't like Conor and camp discrediting his credentials as a boxer by making him look like a chump. They very well might turn this into a future feud and boxing match, but what we've seen play out so far seems authentic. You can't fake pettiness. 

KnockoutThoughts -

Not fake imo. They might try to spin it that way later for both of their sakes, but this was ego trips on both sides and personal. Paulie didn't like Conor and camp discrediting his credentials as a boxer by making him look like a chump. They very well might turn this into a future feud and boxing match, but what we've seen play out so far seems authentic. You can't fake pettiness. 

Wrong !!!! If this was not staged then paulie and mcg would have kept the sparring n training help on the dn low !'! For sure !!! Most big fights fighters keep training /sparring partners out of media !!!... most times few exceptions . Paulie was saying he was helpn mcg month before to get ppl attention !. Imo!! 

maxpayne -
KnockoutThoughts -

Wrong !!!! If this was not staged then paulie and mcg would have kept the sparring n training help on the dn low !'! For sure !!! Most big fights fighters keep training /sparring partners out of media !!!... most times few exceptions . Paulie was saying he was helpn mcg month before to get ppl attention !. Imo!! 

Ask yourself, how did Paulie even get into Conor's training camp? 

By making a very public offer to volunteer his services via his high profile job of announcing the boxing fights. Conor saw that and brought him in after watching one of the fights and hearing his offer. Paulie had to talk some shit to get Conor to bite just to be brought in.

So no matter what, this wasn't going to be low profile given that everybody was watching and hearing this shit play out. This shit isn't staged, and I honestly believe Paulie was there to help out of good faith before Conor turned it personal. Paulie is now a disgruntled ex-employee given the unprofessionalism from Conor and camp. Paulie has a mouth on him, even when he's broadcasting, and Conor just fucked up angering a parrot who knows his secrets. Conor is fooked, and no chance it's fake given it doesn't help either one of their images. This doesn't help Conor at all, and Paulie doesn't have anything to gain from this. 

KnockoutThoughts -
maxpayne -
KnockoutThoughts -

Ask yourself, how did Paulie even get into Conor's training camp? 

By making a very public offer to volunteer his services via his high profile job of announcing the boxing fights. Conor saw that and brought him in after watching one of the fights and hearing his offer. Paulie had to talk some shit to get Conor to bite just to be brought in.

So no matter what, this wasn't going to be low profile given that everybody was watching and hearing this shit play out. This shit isn't staged, and I honestly believe Paulie was there to help out of good faith before Conor turned it personal. Paulie is now a disgruntled ex-employee given the unprofessionalism from Conor and camp. Paulie has a mouth on him, even when he's broadcasting, and Conor just fucked up angering a parrot who knows his secrets. Conor is fooked, and no chance it's fake given it doesn't help either one of their images. This doesn't help Conor at all, and Paulie doesn't have anything to gain from this. 

Wow !!! If you cant read what you jus wrote n not see threw it w common sense then im lost?? My man you're being dooped . 100% guaranteed