Paulo Costa calling out Fallon Fox

jpm995 -
209'd@170 -

Paulo "White Knight" Costa. 

Fox shouldnt have been allowed to fight women but Costas comments are just as ridiculous. He should be putting all his effort into calling out someone of relevance in his own division 

So what he's saying is right but hes wrong for saying it. Makes sense.

He's wrong for wasting his time wanting to fight her (or whatever) because she (or whatever) is half his size, twice his age and hasn't fought in over 3 years. 

Hence my comment that he should be concentrating his efforts on getting a relevant fight against someone in his weight class in the UFC 

While I agree the commissions should have never sanctioned any of those shit shows with that fighter, this brother is quite a bit late to the party.  Like why you bringing up old shit, Smokey?

True stories:. I seen Fallon at least 2 times at the Home Depot I work at.  Was a couple years ago tho.  Also, I met the last woman she fought about a year ago at a bar, Tamikka Brents.  She was a cool chic, nice person.

jqvwxyz -
AssassinsNATION - 

Fox won't fight, the entire reason he jumped ship and pulled the transgender card is because most of the males he fought / trained with tooled him. He knew he had no chance at being anything other than a can if stayed he in the men's MMA division. Fox dick tucked literally the entire MMA men's division to beat up on women. 

Well, if that’s the case, I say we have to give Fallon a lot of credit. Willing to completely change genders, have expensive, likely painful surgery, receive tonnes of hate, all to compete a few times against women, and have a little advantage there. Impressive dedication.

Or, you are a moron who is just looking to beat his own chest online.

Costa is really looking bad in this one. Fallon hasn’t fought for ages, likely retired. Why attack her now? It just makes him look transphobic. And I agree with him that it’s not right for Fallon to fight naturally born women. I really don’t agree with how and when he’s saying it though.

If being against men beating up on women is transphobic, call me transphobic. 

I don’t care if he’s had surgeries or takes hormones. Did he have surgeries to remove bone density? One of the major factors for fighting. 

SUPER HLUK - 
jqvwxyz -
AssassinsNATION - 

Fox won't fight, the entire reason he jumped ship and pulled the transgender card is because most of the males he fought / trained with tooled him. He knew he had no chance at being anything other than a can if stayed he in the men's MMA division. Fox dick tucked literally the entire MMA men's division to beat up on women. 

Well, if that’s the case, I say we have to give Fallon a lot of credit. Willing to completely change genders, have expensive, likely painful surgery, receive tonnes of hate, all to compete a few times against women, and have a little advantage there. Impressive dedication.

Costa is really looking bad in this one. Fallon hasn’t fought for ages, likely retired. Why attack her now? It just makes him look transphobic. And I agree with him that it’s not right for Fallon to fight naturally born women. I really don’t agree with how and when he’s saying it though.

I don’t care if he’s had surgeries or takes hormones. Did he have surgeries to remove bone density? One of the major factors for fighting. 

I don’t believe it is transphobic to be against Fallon fighting people who were born physically female. And as you see in my post, I don’t like the idea of any trans female competing in any female sports division.

Paulo’s (and your) use of “him”, “he”, or “man/men” when referring to Fallon would probably be considered to be based from feelings of transphobia.

He's 100% right, fuck that pussy 

That’s really going to help his career calling out Fox a trans woman in the current media situation.

His management should probably sit him down and have a chat.

Regardless of your thoughts towards Fallon Fox fighting females, she's now loaded up with estrogen and no longer even remotely capable of fighting males. This would essentially be a male MMA fighter fucking someone up that's on anti-steroids. What is he hoping to gain here beyond bashing someone who clearly has legit gender dysphoria since she's loaded herself up with hormones and *potentially underwent SRS (snipsnip) -- although I've no idea myself. 

I think it’s not smart for transgendered individuals to compete in combat sports, especially when there’s so much evidence suggesting simple HRT is insufficient to remove the benefits of male development. I remember looking this up during the initial Fox controversy, and was surprised to see a fair amount of peer reviewed research suggesting how weak the IOC’s protocol is to consider a male to female transgendered person "no longer male." It really was pushed along for political reasons and before a strong body of evidence could be gathered. 

But again, regardless of my thoughts towards Fox’s lying or her competing at all, what the fuck is Costa trying to gain here? Beating someone up with a severe handicap to prove something?

SUPER HLUK -
jqvwxyz -
AssassinsNATION - 

Want to learn a fun science fact?

"Estrogen Benefits Bones in Transgender Hormone Conversion. MUNICH — One year of hormone therapy for transgender conversion increases bone-mineraldensity both in men who convert to women and in women who convert to men. The most marked effect was seen in those who took estrogen for male-to-female conversion."

Honestly, I feel she should be allowed to do whatever she wants to her body and train and compete exhibition, but I don't understand the argument that's she's now at the same physicality as a female. She's in limbo quite frankly, unfairly equipped against females and far too weakened to compete with males. Fortunately, she's a mediocre fighter and started all this competition too far in her life to make any waves so this hasn't really gone anywhere. 

Interesting controversy and media storm to say the least, and I’d forgotten about it lol

AssassinsNATION -

I mean you can't really believe this do you? Even Juwana Man didn't inject himself with estrogens. I think Fox has an unfair edge and I think these competitions shouldn't be sanctioned, but you really think this is all an elaborate hoax to gain a mediocre MMA career that hasn't really netter her much beyond constant hatred and threats?

I guess she has official media support, but I can’t imagine that translates to anything positive really…

Paulo Costa is right and this was a topic at some point long ago.

Fallon Fox should not be fighting women. It's simple as that. 

Transexuals obviously should have equal rights as everyone else, unless they're beating the shit out of women they have physical advantages over. This is not transphobic, it's common sense.