7 Likes

3 Likes

Haha dude is awesome.

2 Likes

Champion material, but now we have a faggot isrealdasanya

3 Likes

He’s the champion we deserve.

9 Likes

This is Costa’s last fight on his contract. It’ll be interesting to see what he’ll command as a free agent.

6 Likes

I really hope he fucks up rockhold but who knows.

6 Likes

family therapy GIF by VH1
Lukes chin

7 Likes

Luke is doing more eat pray love soul searching than training for combat .

Paolo by impressive ko early .dana creates a handsome motherfucker belt on the spot and takes it from a half conscious luke and gives it to costa

9 Likes

Luke is acting like he is having a mid life crisis. He is all over the place and he talks about weird shit like he is some philosopher. Guy comes across really strange. Terrific fighter though.

6 Likes

Yeah really odd acting dude. In the DC interview he literally said being sober was the best thing in the world for him then talks about eating shrooms lol I also don’t understand why he’s so high on himself. He runs away with his chin up and hands down all the time. That’s what he needs work on not shrooms altho I do agree with him about those lol but like you said he’s all over the place. The microdosing maybe…he’s always been a bit alooft tho.

4 Likes

I think Luke is going to get put down hard. His chin has looked suspect and he hasn’t been active and he is older. Was a good fighter in his prime but this fight is going to end badly for him

6 Likes

:100: Only him on his twitter, no help

12 Likes

12 Likes

2 Likes

JFC, wtf?

1 Like

He is probably just a second fighter who actually fought Yoel and didnt get brutal beaten

4 Likes

Hendricks, Hall, bambogse etc and beat Yoel by decision

4 Likes