Paulo Costa vs. Luke Rockhold

Up next… I got Costa

2 Likes

Anybody a Rockhold fan?

One thing I think we can all agree on……this one’s gonna be interesting. I got Costa. He looks like he’s back in pre-wine incident shape for this one

3 Likes

As in does he have any fans whatsoever?

I’d like to see prime Rockhold reappear with better boxing defense, but that won’t happen.

Costa via TKO in RD 1.

2 Likes

I used to really really like Rockhold, still do, but the guy’s chin is worse than Liddell’s ever was, and he refuses to retire. I’ve bet my house on that Costa is going to KO him.

1 Like

Rockhold is borderline retarded. But when you look like he does, you don’t really need to be smart (beep)

3 Likes

I hope Luke wins.

1 Like

One solid punch right on the jawline and its over for Cockhold. He should’ve never came back…

War costa!! Funny fucker

1 Like

WAR Rockhold!
Dude’s a damn phenom and has been facing killers for a decade.

1 Like

Noticing that Rockhold is slurring his speech a bit in recent interviews. Going for Costa but hoping he doesn’t permanently damage Luke’s brain… which is a probable outcome.

This. No way Luke’s chin holds up

1 Like

There’s no way Costa ain’t juiced up. He’s gotta be on some new shit thats undetectable

1 Like

Anyone know have a stream?

And him declaring war on USADA specifically for drawing his blood, he must be worried about the blood sample rather than the urine.

Most of the top fighters on are something undetectable.

1 Like

This won’t last long