Paulo Costa with the cocaine sweats on Helwani's show talking about Chimaev

5 Likes

lol they would fight at catchweight 100%

1 Like

wow that sniff half way through. god damn son, that’s a drug user’s sniff.

2 Likes

lol at first didnt notice it

1 Like

So because he sniffed once, you queers assume he must be snorting coke? Seriously guys, get your own life, I know you’re probably too big of pussies to take up a manly hobby like jui Jitsu or something but maybe knitting or quilting would be more your speed

7 Likes

dude, fucken do one and hang around with the bellends and the squares, you complete deekins. if you wanna hang around in the tougher threads, you gonna have to accept that you’re ignorant of many things. I’m not saying you’re stupid. you might be, but I’m not saying that. just saying you’re ignorant, is all bro.

1 Like

Lol. You really told me. I honestly have no idea what you’re response means. Maybe I am ignorant. Maybe you can tell that a man is doing drugs because he sniffs his nose once. Let’s just dismiss the fact that the man fights for a living, getting punched in the nose, allergies, a cold, and just automatically assume he’s doing cocaine. I might be ignorant but you are in fact a stupid mf’r

2 Likes

He’s exciting and has a look to him. If he really focused on his english Paulo would be a star.

1 Like

Helwani exploding in his pants when Costa is flexing.

3 Likes

When Costa took his shirt off, Ariel seriously said, “oh my gosh”

2 Likes

I think keep the broken English… ‘what is this fuck shit?!’ for example

3 Likes

I’ve become a costa fan