Pava Marie LaPere, 26, was killed by blunt force trauma inside her Mount Vernon, Baltimore apartment,

1 Like

Damn, that’s really sad. Young person with high potential. And I though Baltimore was a pretty safe town.

4 Likes

I’ve got some non-blood family in Baltimore.

They look to have money. I don’t understand why they stay.

She identified as a tech CEO and social impact entrepreneur? That’s a new one.

3 Likes

Oh wait, I read that wrong.

If it were cops that did it with the battering ram they used to smash in her door in the middle of the night, no one on the OG would care, or might even celebrate.

1 Like

I mean, I don’t think anyone really cares about some woke woman being killed in a liberal city

1 Like

Nah, that only happens to crippled, 75-year-old men that criticize biden online.

1 Like

Baltimore going to Baltimore

To be that smart / rich and stay in Baltimore , some things don’t compute

1 Like

LaPere lived in an apartment building, the former site of the Congress Hotel, where one bedroom apartments rent for $1,500 a month

entrepreneur who launched a $7million company.

Something does not compute, RIP tho.

1 Like

My niece just left Baltimore. She was in a “nice” area (Federal Hill), but things were getting worse by the day. When the house across the street was abandoned and became an open air drug depot, it was time to move.

2 Likes

He was convicted ‘for a violent crime’ in 2011, with charges including attempted rape, and received a 30-year sentence. He was paroled in October 2022.

The justice system in this country does not care about victims

4 Likes

My brother has been there 20 years. He’s got a weird love hate relationship with that city. I’ve been telling him to move for most of that time.

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Body of Forbes ‘30 Under 30’ tech CEO, 26, ‘was found on ROOF of her Baltimore apartment building’ - as cops hunt 6ft 4in, 305lb ex-con who was released seven years into a THIRTY YEAR sentence by George Soros-backed DA

2 Likes

Anyone involved with the release of this lunatic 7 years into a 30 year sentence should have their faces on the front page of national newspapers. Jesus christ I fucking hate lefties. Unfortunately considering she’s a young tech person she probably voted for people that put in the policies that got her killed. She was probably convinced by the Don Lemon’s of the MSM that it was white men that were her greatest threat.

Btw the building had security measures, but remember people were named and shamed for not allowing black people into their building like this? Can’t wait for the George Floyd type marches… lol jk the left doesn’t give one single fuck about this woman.

6 Likes

“Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who’s going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. “You bet. Guaranteed. It’s guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach.”

1 Like