Pavlovich v. Blaydes - your pick?

• Sergei Pavlovich
  • Curtis Blaydes

0 voters

IMG_7276

1 Like

Pavlovich. Blaydes has a highly suspect chin

1 Like

Blaydes if it goes past round 1. Poor Blaydes has had to fight the 3 hardest hitters in the sport.

6 Likes

Hmmm I don’t remember Curtis fighting Brock Lesnar

Pavlovich has looked like a future champion of the heavyweight division to me. Also, I don’t recall if he uses a translator, but if he does I will gladly take his translator over another painful Curtis Blaydes post fight interview.

2 Likes

After I voted I realized who Pavlovich was, that guy is a mauler, I’m picking him.

Within 18 months Sergi is going to be heavy weight champ and start a long dominant run. Jones is going to beat Stipe and run for the hills.

3 Likes

They’re going up against Tank/Garcia?

This is why I have 2 screens. I’ll be watching both

1 Like

For the sake of a fun HW division Pav.

1 Like

We’ll all be watching both, but the cassies might have to choose.

1 Like

Blaydes is better everywhere so I’d pick him but he’s probably going to run into another bomb.

He’s better at striking?

Lol, i think completely differently, Sergei trained greco wrestling, then combat sambo, and has great hands, while Blaydes cant finish his opponents or atleast make the fight look entertaining, feels like he is in Ufc just to fill in the roster

Are You Stupid Antoine Dodson GIF

Blaydes has 8 TKOs in the UFC and is 13-3 in the promotion. 3 fight win streak with two TKOs in his last two. TKOed Overeem, JDS and Oleynik. Beat Hunt, Volkov, Rozenstruik by UD. There is a reason Gane made it to three title fights without having to fight Blaydes.

3-10 in the UFC, Chase Sherman is there to fill in the roster and 1-6 in the UFC, Jared Vanderaa is there to fill in the roster but I don’t see how you could say that about Blaydes.

4 Likes

All old and done, no possible title run etc
Dont know about Rozenstruik fight but probably was snoozfest

2 Likes