PAX PRIME 2014

Got my 4-Day in the mail today. Anyone else going? Phone Post 3.0

I'll be going to at least one of the days. Anything cool happening I should know about before choosing a pass? Went last year it was kickass Phone Post 3.0

I got tickets for Monday only but can't make it so I sold the tickets to a buddy :(

There's some cool speeches/presentations.

The one that caught my eye was Firaxis doing a showcase for Civ: Beyond Earth.

Firaxis Mega Panel: 12:30-1:30p Sat. Sasquatch Theater Phone Post 3.0

343 is doing a Halo/Master Chief showcase on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0

Civ BE will be awesome good chance I'll be checkin that out. Making me wanna play civ V just thinkin about it Phone Post 3.0

joeyO - Civ BE will be awesome good chance I'll be checkin that out. Making me wanna play civ V just thinkin about it Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna check that out for sure. Phone Post 3.0

PAX Day 1:

I watched some sweaty nerds dress up as honey badgers and bears (yeah...) and wrestle for a Farcry 4 customer PS4.

I played some Geek Craps (polyhedral craps)

Missed out on the swag bag today, but got the location and will have a few tomorrow. I'll be posting codes to any free in-game items I may come across here. Well, the ones I don't use myself.

Drove my happy ass down to SoDo and got rape-raped on some recreational. Lesson learned.

Day 2 itinerary: grab either Golem Arcana or Shadowrun Crossfire. Sit in on the Firaxis Mega Panel. Participate in the Golden Eye tourney.

Stay tuned for codes. Phone Post 3.0

Oh, yeah. That Friday Night Geek Fight?

Took place in an octagon. WTF?! Phone Post 3.0

Quit being a faggot and play Bloodborne. Report back. Phone Post 3.0

Can you get me any Pax League of Legends skins?

HaMMerHouseFAN - 

Shameless!

HaMMerHouseFAN -

I'll see what I can do, boss! Phone Post 3.0

cleophus - Quit being a faggot and play Bloodborne. Report back. Phone Post 3.0
I'm saving all the popular games for Monday. The lines for the Playstation booth has been crazy swamped.

I swear as god as my witness tho, I will play that shit. Ima play the fuck out of it. Phone Post 3.0

Any archeage items?! Let me know

The guy I was meeting tomorrow morn backed out. No tickets. Fuck my life Phone Post 3.0

joeyO - The guy I was meeting tomorrow morn backed out. No tickets. Fuck my life Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure there are plenty of scalpers down there. Just gotta be careful for fakes.

I was thinking about going down tomorrow myself and trying to get in.

Well my girl has the day off so we are headin to seattle to kick it anyways. I'll be around the center and if I have a chance to get 2 tickets I will. If anyone there sees 2 Sunday tickets grab em for me I'll reimburse! HELP ME OG WAN KENOBI YOURE MY ONLY HOPE Phone Post 3.0

Decided to head over tomorrow. Gives me a day to Craigslist for a pass Phone Post 3.0

Tankhead -
cleophus - Quit being a faggot and play Bloodborne. Report back. Phone Post 3.0
I'm saving all the popular games for Monday. The lines for the Playstation booth has been crazy swamped.

I swear as god as my witness tho, I will play that shit. Ima play the fuck out of it. Phone Post 3.0
Any luck on the lol skins by chance? Phone Post 3.0