Pay Per View

That fuck in Florida that killed that little eleven year old girl, Carley, has been on my mind for almost a week now. I can't stop thinking about that brutal violence against an innocent little child. The thing is that shit happens all the time without the murder attached.

What I propose is to have Pay-Per-View cable television executions of shits like that with very imaginative, innovative deaths, i.e. cut the dudes genitals off and duck tape them in his mouth while the nation watches him bleed to death from the hole in his crotch. Execution via the child's Dad.

I dream about killing that dude. I'd like to nail him with a tegaruma, snatched up by his balls, and pile drived into concrete. I'd like to watch his brains spill out onto the concrete.

We need some bad ass deterrents in country to keep psychos away from our kids. Shit makes me sick.

Don't hold back now. Let us know how you really feel... ;)

Yeah I hate violence. Especially against people who cannot defend themselves.

How about hanging him by his testicles with piano wire until they rip off, then watching him bleed out?

Or tieing same around his penis until his bladder bursts, then letting him die slowly of perintonitis.

Ben R.

Ben, Great ideas! I'm with ya all the way on that. I think the fathers should be allowed to execute the bastards anyway they want.

Sak, what is it you do not like about our suggestions? What are your suggestions on how to stop this shit?

People think the ro,mans where brutal because they sent condemned criminals to die in the collosium..I say we bring that shit back...Guys like this should be tied to the stake and starving lions let loose on him..

Sak, Your'e full of shit.

You guys make the Butcher of Baghdad seem like a kinder gentler person :)

It's kind of ironic but there actually will soon be a Pay Per View event on a killer, and a serial killer at that .. the Eileen Wournos story.  The problem is, I expect it will be glorifiying the "tragic life of a person let down by the system". As a society we have to at least show some consistancy.

I guess the only common thing that everyone can agree on is that aberrations like these need to be culled from our society whether locked away for life or executed.

Sak, You are full of shit because if some dude raped and murdered your little girl and you somehow caught him you can bet your ass you would torture and slay him.

"The crime certainly was heinous and a price has to be paid. In addition we have to discourage future offenders from committing similar crimes. These points I agree with but a man murdered a child and you want to torture the man. This I disagree with."

Tell us that when it's your daughter.

Sak, And if you caught the guy and did not torture and kill him then I would say you are a complete screwball and a worthless piece of shit of a dad.

They are burying Carley right now. The mom is still so disdraught she has been virtually speechless since they discovered her body.

The primary function of government is to protect its citizens. The criminal assaults on our children are epidemic IMHO. WTF?

Sak, God-damn right that would be cool with me. Get all those freaks off the street and pushing daisies. I feel it has come down to just that. Otherwise then "we as a society" better do something in a hurry.

How about the error rate for torturing people who are not guilty? What is acceptable? Say for every 100 people we cruelly torture to death, one of them is innocent? Is that an acceptable error rate for the torture penalty?

Mike

toad, I'm referring to dudes that are dead nuts caught not maybes or whatever. Fuck 'em up the ass with a shotgun blast.

I thought that in America everyone was innocent until proven guilty? As far as executing the disturbed guy , IF he did do it, then that makes us just as inhumane and barbaric as he is. And yes, if someone did that to my daughter, I could committ a crime of passion and kill the bastard, but governmental actions should not be subject to emotions or passion.

I say we make him watch the lifetime channel for the rest of his life. To be honest, the torture hes going to receive in prison by the inmates once they find out what he did, will be worse then anything we can think of. To top it off, he has to get up every day and know ITS COMING

"To be honest, the torture hes going to receive in prison by the inmates once they find out what he did, will be worse then anything we can think of. To top it off, he has to get up every day and know ITS COMING"

I think people watch a little too much Oz..

Seriously, it isnt like that in most situations, in fact, a guy like him could end up living a pretty decent life in prison.

If you dont believe that then you dont know much about how prison life works. It dosnt matter what you did, it matters who has your back. Depending on his affiliation, not only could he survive, he could thrive. (and lets face it, with 15 prior convictions or whatever it was, he will most likely already have some type of prison affiliation)...

he'll be able to smoke cigs and reefer, do lines, bang kool-aid lipped romos, drink shine, gamble, earn a degree and work to free himself..etc,etc..

Feed that fucker to the lions.

suplex, "instead of executing the disturbed guy". WTF is that? Are you kidding me? All that dude is in your opinion is a "disturbed guy"? Wake up and smell the coffee.

"I say we make him watch the lifetime channel for the rest of his life. To be honest, the torture hes going to receive in prison by the inmates once they find out what he did, will be worse then anything we can think of. To top it off, he has to get up every day and know ITS COMING "

Thank you for reminding me, that makes me feel a lil better.