Payday 2

Downloading this game now. I need a crew. Who's with me?

Apparently no one is interested :( its essentially zombie mode from COD with objectives and you get to upgrade you guy. Very fun game. Phone Post 3.0

I was looking at it but waiting on reviews to see if it's worth getting. Phone Post 3.0

Hey bro I need a crew as well. Played a few games, most people are shiiiit. Jewellery store is my favourite level I think so far.

You play on PC? Steam name same as screen name. Phone Post

When you get a good crew together it's a lot of fun. You can be pretty stealthy or you can run and gun. Phone Post 3.0

Just downloaded it, I'm on ps3 though, anyone else? Phone Post 3.0

TuLegit - Is it fun? Considering getting it. Phone Post 3.0
It's a ton of fun. Its great when you're running to the get away van and your taking fire and think you're not going to make it to the van to have your boys lay down cover fire for you as you make it to the van. I was leery to to get it but really happy I picked it up. Phone Post 3.0

Nate2009 on psn for anybody that wants to get down Phone Post 3.0

I have it on 360, it's a ton if fun. I'm coming across alot of random people who still are interested in working as a team, it's going to have a good community. I love how the same mission each time can be different in terms of the placement of safes etc. Phone Post 3.0

TuLegit -
HaMMerHouseFAN -
TuLegit - Is it fun? Considering getting it. Phone Post 3.0
It's a ton of fun. Its great when you're running to the get away van and your taking fire and think you're not going to make it to the van to have your boys lay down cover fire for you as you make it to the van. I was leery to to get it but really happy I picked it up. Phone Post 3.0
Have no idea what the game is about. Care to explain? Might buy it tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0
You do varying types of heists in teams of 4, it's essentially an online only game, as the bots are hopeless. Each member can have different skills and teamwork is the key. You get lots of upgrades, weapons etc so there is lots of replay value in it, and here in Australia it's cheap so guessing it's cheap the rest of the world too. Phone Post 3.0

AlpineSupra on steam I don't have it yet but I have a lot of others and ill get this shortly Phone Post 3.0

Just got the game on PS. If anyone is interested the psn is lilbrony Phone Post

I am JAmato730 on steam. I am getting totally aggravated by these kids who don't know a damn thing about strategy or teamwork.

Hit me up and add me. I am usually playing with a buddy or two but we always need a 4th player that can hold his own.

I am a level 40 enforcer and desperately need some good teamates. We usually play at like 1130/midnight EST. Phone Post 3.0

Just bought it for xbox

BIGxBOSSx87

Add me Phone Post

I am on xbox360, gt is Papa Geeorgio.

Love it. Only knock is it needs more missions for sure. Like easily double. Phone Post

My name is Periodik on steam if anyone has it for PC.
Here's a link to me playing four stores if anyone is interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtlHB18gr9k&feature=share&list=UUX3CSTNZcKDVqrCtkbwILRQ