Might have to cut like 30 for that.

1 Like

We won’t ever see Paige under 155lbs again

She’s a 165-170 pounder now

4 Likes

I like THICC pvz…

2 Likes

1 Like

My only wish is that the fat she has gained gets more evenly distributed to her smelly Butt

2 Likes

Hungry Yes Please GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

2 Likes

Does she think she gets on dancing with the stars without the UFC?

1 Like

The 26-year-old detailed in her autobiography, Rise: Surviving the Fight of My Life, how she was 14 years old when she attended a party and was raped by multiple classmates. Rumors started swirling immediately after the incident. Everywhere she turned, other students were giving her looks and making fun of her.

People don’t tend to give Rape Victims dirty looks and make fun of them.

They do however do this for Sluts that sleep with multiple people at a party…

She seems fun

2 Likes

Got any more thick PVZ photos to slang?

bokeem woodbine GIF

2 Likes

Paige thinks she can walk into pro wrestling and be a star like Rousey. No one knows who the fuck she is and every year that passes shes less relevant. AEW fans wont give a shit about a girl that was cute for WMMA and had a handful of mid level fights 7 years ago.

1 Like

It will be mutually beneficial to both parties because this new “diva” already has her nudes readily available and easily accessable for all the new “fans.” I’m willing to bet she does really well over there

*Just keep her fucking pimp out of the deal please

1 Like

3 Likes

That 3rd one up, Im gonna call that Faggot bait. You know why right homie?

1 Like

3 Likes

How many stick that whole string of beads in my mouth, pull it out slowly, then slide it up her ass. Then Im gonna pull it out like im starting a lawn mower

2 Likes

Episode 9 Marty Mush GIF by Barstool Sports

1 Like

4 Likes