Payge VZ Is Pouty

I made the walk

And I’m far from fat,
Unlike u “Thiccc boy fan boys”

2 Likes

Think about what the inside of their houses smell like. Things that aren’t even ashtrays being used as ashtrays sitting on their makeshift nightstands. Their large bulbous bodies trying to squeeze together close enough to fit on a full size mattress they got for $199. Bean bags as living room furniture and cheap 40s in the refrigerator that’s absent of food

1 Like

I can imagine it smelling of hot garbage

giphy (1)

2 Likes

If I remember correctly he was from west Virginia

1 Like

Boyd I think you cool and everything, but for Christ’s sakes can you please stop putting fat women’s faces and tits on John Morgan’s body please!

4 Likes

Like a black plastic garbage bag filled with grass clippings left out in your driveway in the hot sun for 5 days and then cut open

1 Like

Season 21 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

2 Likes

2 Likes

Paige VanZant will return to action this summer.

Bare Knuckle FC president David Felman announced on Thursday that VanZant, a former UFC star, is set to headline a BKFC event July 9 in London. The event will take place at the Alexandra Palace, marking the promotion’s first time in Europe. VanZant’s opponent hasn’t been determined.

Additionally, BKFC also announced a second European event for Rotterdam, Netherlands on August 6.

VanZant most recently fought in July 2021 at BKFC 19 where she lost a unanimous decision to fellow former UFC fighter Rachael Ostovich. The loss to Ostovich marked her second straight defeat since leaving the UFC and signing with BKFC.

1 Like

When did she start calling herself 12 gauge?
Is that because the football team sawed her off a piece?

2 Likes

ONSTAGE Paige

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

1 Like

She’s gonna get fucking battered in BK again.

Cue Matt Serra gif

2 Likes

2 Likes

Paige Vanzant nude8PNG

3 Likes

2 Likes

wonder what bartender they set her up to fight…i mean, to get a win she cant face an opponent better than Ostovich right?

2 Likes

3 Likes

I know right

Her record

1 Like