Paypal bet. Rothwell starches Overeem

Teddy KGB - Im also liking Ben in this one so I will bet my $10 on Ben Against your $30 on Overeem for anyone thats interested.
I only have 20 bucks in my paypal account balance if your down ill take that bet. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell has been out for a full year. Many are discounting the rust factor. Reem will win this by KO, unless Crazy Rothwell from the Vera fight makes an entrance in the fight, in which version of the future Rothwell tramples Reem. Phone Post 3.0

TQN always going again non-americans.

Chris67 - I wipe my ass with $10 Phone Post 3.0

Try using a $20. The ridges around Jacksons eyes really help with getting into those nooks and crannies.

Zwingli -
Chris67 - I wipe my ass with $10 Phone Post 3.0

Try using a $20. The ridges around Jacksons eyes really help with getting into those nooks and crannies.
Haha Phone Post 3.0

SRTGEO -
teamquestnorth - You better believe that big bald Ben is taking care of business in this fight.

I see it being a 1 round war before Reem kisses the canvas.

I got rothwell you have overeem.

My $10 to your $40 Phone Post 3.0
Lol not too confident are you? Phone Post 3.0
Rothwell is a big underdog. That's a fair bet Phone Post 3.0

i pick reem

Is Ben really a 4-1 dog? Phone Post 3.0

Alistair Overeem -500
Ben Rothwell +400 Phone Post 3.0

Hey TQN I only have 20 on my paypal so what about my 20 to your 10 and I'm with Overeem?

CrocopPleaseRetire - Hey TQN I only have 20 on my paypal so what about my 20 to your 10 and I'm with Overeem?
How about if it goes to a decision I win. If rothwell wins in anyway I win.

My $15 to your $20. Phone Post 3.0

Nah I'm not that confident in Overeem wining by KO or TKO. I can see him win though.

CrocopPleaseRetire - Nah I'm not that confident in Overeem wining by KO or TKO. I can see him win though.
We can just stick to a strait bet then. My $10 to your $20. I got rothwell u got overeem.

Down with that? Phone Post 3.0

That sounds good then.

CrocopPleaseRetire - That sounds good then.
Ok good luck Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - You better believe that big bald Ben is taking care of business in this fight.

So you are putting $10 on Ben Rothwell to KO Reem in round 1? Phone Post 3.0

Reem wins.

I don't do sn or Paypal bets but I'll ttt this thread and eat serious crow if he doesn't win this one. And, everyone on this thread above this post saying he will lose will get a VU if I'm wrong.

(If I'm right you are all my slaves for the rest of the year.)

rockwell -

Just a win. Most likely it will be a rothwell KO after reem gasses though Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
rockwell -

Just a win. Most likely it will be a rothwell KO after reem gasses though Phone Post 3.0
Ah ok just wanted to clarify. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
GelderdEnd - Reem starches him in round 1 Phone Post 3.0
Highly unlikely Phone Post 3.0
Idk schaub dominated Ben until he got caught and Ben looked semi out himself in that fight. Ben could catch him but I don't see where he's better anywhere. Phone Post 3.0