PayPal bets UFC 183

I'll take boetch my $10 to your $35

Mcmann my $15 to your $10

Alves my $10 to your $12

Or any multiples of that. Might take other bets too depending on the offer. Feel free to throw down on other fights with other people on here too. Phone Post 3.0

I'll take Miesha and Mein my $22 to your $25 but the bets only good if they both win or both lose. Otherwise it'd be even bet or 3 dollars which is pointless haha

I'll take Mein your $20 to my $24. If Alves wins I owe you $24. Paypal payment within 24 hours. A win is a win. Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 -

I'll take Miesha and Mein my $22 to your $25 but the bets only good if they both win or both lose. Otherwise it'd be even bet or 3 dollars which is pointless haha

Sounds good. Confirmed Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - I'll take Mein your $20 to my $24. If Alves wins I owe you $24. Paypal payment within 24 hours. A win is a win. Phone Post 3.0
Confirmed Phone Post 3.0

CormierBONEDintoirrelevance -
OCMikey - I'll take Mein your $20 to my $24. If Alves wins I owe you $24. Paypal payment within 24 hours. A win is a win. Phone Post 3.0
Confirmed Phone Post 3.0
Confirmation of the confirmation Phone Post 3.0

CormierBONEDintoirrelevance - 
zebers3 -

Coolio. 

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Last bump Phone Post 3.0

Wow, beastly body kick. PM me your Paypal e-mail address. Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - Wow, beastly body kick. PM me your Paypal e-mail address. Phone Post 3.0
Sent Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - Wow, beastly body kick. PM me your Paypal e-mail address. Phone Post 3.0
Sent Phone Post 3.0
Money sent Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
Sent Phone Post 3.0
Money sent Phone Post 3.0
Got it. Good betting with you. Voted up Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 - 
zebers3 -

Coolio. 

God damn. I thought I was gonna get this. Crazy shot by Alves and great fight. Although there might have been an illegal knee immediately after. I'll have to watch again later. It wouldn't have made a difference though Mein was done. 

zebers3 -
zebers3 - 
zebers3 -

Coolio. 

God damn. I thought I was gonna get this. Crazy shot by Alves and great fight. Although there might have been an illegal knee immediately after. I'll have to watch again later. It wouldn't have made a difference though Mein was done. 

Yeah it was close. I thought mcmann was going to dominate Tate too.

Fun betting with you anyway. Guess we tied. Look out for the same thread next event. Phone Post 3.0