Paypal for SICK CHILDREN

Will be taking donations for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital through paypal. Money donated will go to the St. Jude Hospital, NOT to pay for travel of the instructors or anything of that sort.

A charity event will be held on Saturday February 12, 2004 with a Seminar of Champions Featuring Chris Brennan, Jeff Curran, Wade Rome, Randy Bloom, and Hermes Franca. These guys are donating their time to raise money for this great cause.

Donate to paypal through RobertEMrotek2@aol.com...all money will be drawn out the day before the event. I will keep a running total on here that was made by the members of mma.tv

Those who donate to paypal will get a free shirt from Ruckus Fight Wear

Running Total: $402

Will be taking donations for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital through paypal. Money donated will go to the St. Jude Hospital, NOT to pay for travel of the instructors or anything of that sort.

A charity event will be held on Saturday February 12, 2004 with a Seminar of Champions Featuring Chris Brennan, Jeff Curran, Wade Rome, Randy Bloom, and Hermes Franca. These guys are donating their time to raise money for this great cause.

Donate to paypal through RobertEMrotek2@aol.com...all money will be drawn out the day before the event. I will keep a running total on here that was made by the members of mma.tv

Those who donate to paypal will get a free shirt from Ruckus Fight Wear

Running Total: $51

ttt

ttt

ttt...help guys!

TTT

ttt

help out guys!

ttt

ttt

Just curious, how much of a donation should a person expect to get a free t-shirt. I'd imagine donating a $1 wouldn't get a freet t-shirt.

lowest donation was $4 and highest donation was $25.....all the individuals received tshirts for their contribution.

$60 in all has been raised thus far

ttt

ttt

Got my shirt today. Thanks Ruckus and Fearless Goat for a good cause.

thanks for the support guys. Appreciate it greatly.

Momita- you are a goddess. thank you.

its all for the St Jude Childrens Research Hospital. I did numerous charities before for the hospital when I taught at a TKD school but the owner did all the business. St. Jude is aware that I am doing this event and they are sending me posters, banners, etc.

Fearless Goat

I have been doing these type of events for 3.5 years now when I use to teach at a TKD school. The owner did the business stuff while I got the donations, companies to donate, and kids to get donations. I ordered the gym, etc. This is my first event on my own. I have been a sponsor of theirs for awhile now, and yes they know I am doing this event for them. They are sending me banners, posters, etc.

Fearless Goat

ttt