Paypal is holding my funds

Longer than 21 days. All items have tracking and show delivered. I have been on hold 3 hours. Anyone has success with the fooks

Have*

Yeah usually they are really good at customer service when I have dealt with them 

Did you sell some big ticket items that you normally do not?

Had them do this to me years ago. I sold off some of my game consoles and they demanded all sorts of retarded information. Who were my suppliers? Where is my warehouse? What is my reseller number?

I called and explained I had none of the above for them. The customer rep was nice enough but it went nowhere (thanked me for being an eBay and PayPal user since basically the beginning). Finally it was decided I had to have each buyer contact PayPal to state they were happy with their purchase. That was awkward as shit but it got done.

i have used them for years and never an issue
i don't think i've ever had any kind of hold on my money
i cash out they get their cut and all is happy

Yup. I was using them as my main source of income and they froze my PayPal and I was banned from eBay. I was drop shipping from Amazon and didn't think there was a problem with it cause I had been doing it for a while.

sloppyfloppys - Yup. I was using them as my main source of income and they froze my PayPal and I was banned from eBay. I was drop shipping from Amazon and didn't think there was a problem with it cause I had been doing it for a while.
That's what I do. I think it's time I seek legal counsel

Fucking PayPal strikes again.