PC Gaslighting Jumps the Shark

Marine experts and advocates in Australia are urging the public to refrain from using the word “attack” in reference to sharks, declaring that the majestic predatory fish has been unfairly stigmatized as a deliberate killer.

Instead, officials have suggested that violent run-ins with sharks be dubbed with more neutral words — such as “interactions.”

Others have suggested swapping the word with the terms “negative encounter,” “incident” or simply “bites,” the Sydney Morning Herald recently reported.

” ‘Shark attack’ is a lie,” said University of Sydney language researcher Christopher Pepin-Neff, who argued that a majority of what people call “attacks” are merely nips and minor injuries from smaller sharks.

And we can call murder “oopsies” and rape is “inadvertent cock sharing”

8 Likes

Mind Reaction GIF

1 Like

Shark advocates say they will believe attacks are perpetrated only by great white sharks.

4 Likes

great white? that sounds racist. how bout we change that to “average colourless” ?

4 Likes

I keep reading all this ridiculous shit going on these days and I wonder if I can’t wake up from some stupid ass weird dream.

2 Likes

giphy (62)
giphy (45)
giphy (61)

2 Likes

this is how you do a fuckin call back

pay attention mates this is the way

1 Like

sounds like FAKE NEWS media has been over sensationalized this for years. who is to say whats right or wrong here without all the facts

1 Like